High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Jake Wells

KYsawman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
i haven’t heard Jake on here for a while wondering if he is ok? I had a non brake cover for him for a two series husky but never heard back.

KYsawman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Ok I’m not on Facebook but I will try and find his phone number. He get his feelings hurt?

wcorey

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yup, his feelers is a bit sensitive...

He's around, posted in the Jonsered thread on AS maybe a week ago.
Seems to me he had moved over to FHC sometime around the Dall exodus...

KYsawman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I didn’t realize that we had lost him too I had a lot going on this late summer and fall with work and a very sick wife, didn’t get to check in as much.

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
4:56 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's the thing with forums, too many peeps think everybody is like themselves...same .IQ
some peeps just ant as quick, and don't see what everyone types out on a keyboard, it takes me a few reads mostimes to understand. And I still think wtf are they saying...
to me jake seems a nice guy, but there's a few bullies thinking it's fun to flog any one they can , when they get the chance, and then there's the onlookers cheering, fugging ankers.

That's my take on the past,

Jake come back. I,m sure you know who's who..

Cheers

KYsawman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Jake was a good guy talked to him several times on the phone and sent home two lawn boy mowers. I have some parts he wanted to save for him I will try to get his number and give him a call.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He was on fhc last night

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's the thing with forums, too many peeps think everybody is like themselves...same .IQ
some peeps just ant as quick, and don't see what everyone types out on a keyboard, it takes me a few reads mostimes to understand. And I still think wtf are they saying...
to me jake seems a nice guy, but there's a few bullies thinking it's fun to flog any one they can , when they get the chance, and then there's the onlookers cheering, fugging ankers.

That's my take on the past,

Jake come back. I,m sure you know who's who..

Cheers

Jake has lead a sheltered life, & has beliefs & feelings that doesn’t bode well in the 21st century.

Logic & Reason aren’t his strong suits, but hate filled threats due to someone’s heritage aren’t, (and shouldn’t be) taken lightly here.

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
4:56 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i don't have eyes in the back of my head. so i guess i miss too many things that go on.

oh well life in the forums is just too quick for me and my two brain cells.:smoking:

cheers

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
9:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Jake has lead a sheltered life, & has beliefs & feelings that doesn’t bode well in the 21st century.

Logic, Reason and Gratitude, aren’t his strong suits, but hate filled threats due to someone’s heritage aren’t, (and shouldn’t be) taken lightly here.

Fixed.