If You Wanna Be Like Brush Ape...

Brush Ape

Direct Connection
Local time
4:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks Lonely Tony. That stuff looks killer. I mostly bake when it is cold out. I don't like a house without a few drafts. Keeps things edgey. Blowin' it out with a 200,000 BTU wood boiler and baking a few hours of an evening just keeps her homey.

I don't like to snack too much but I can go on a pie kick occasionally especially since I gave up sodas and stuff with food coloring in it a long time ago. This is a straight butter crust. I like the pie stone and not afraid to throw a little lard at it too.

BTW Happy Birthday Ann Wilson from Heart!!! What a honey. Now she's 66. They really filled the void left by Zeppelin in the early '80s I thought.

IMG_5181.jpg

Speaker77

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
5:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
BTW Happy Birthday Ann Wilson from Heart!!! What a honey. Now she's 66. They really filled the void left by Zeppelin in the early '80s I thought.

One of the greatest voices in rock, male or female, imho

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks Lonely Tony. That stuff looks killer. I mostly bake when it is cold out. I don't like a house without a few drafts. Keeps things edgey. Blowin' it out with a 200,000 BTU wood boiler and baking a few hours of an evening just keeps her homey.

I don't like to snack too much but I can go on a pie kick occasionally especially since I gave up sodas and stuff with food coloring in it a long time ago. This is a straight butter crust. I like the pie stone and not afraid to throw a little lard at it too.

Yer killing me bro!

Coltont

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When's Martha Stewart get the invite? Thought this was manly saw stuff!!! Hahaha

Brush Ape

Direct Connection
Local time
4:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Meant Nancy Wilson haha. Boyhood dreams...

When's Martha Stewart get the invite? Thought this was manly saw stuff!!! Hahaha

Just old school homegrown skills hoss. I know you know it. Hopefully others will catch on. Really saves gas and time too.

It is 17 March 2020. Picked this head of Cheers cabbage 31 Aug 2019 and had in fridge in bag. Today part is goin' in the veggie soup.

IMG_5191.jpg