If anyone is on the fence

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've got a Toro zero turn that does a good job grinding up leaves and those I can't get to I use a Stihl BR 400 blower that works nicely .That thing does good blowing snow also .

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Then comes the hand helds that have followed me home like stray cats all freebies .Macs,Homelite,Ryobi and one Stihl BG 85 that lost a fight with a 7,000 pound brush chipper .That one I found a blown engine model from flea bay for 50 bucks to get it going ,Poor thing looked like Humpty Dumpty after his great fall .

pbillyi69

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i have a stihl br600 that works just fine on wet leaves or what ever i have had the need for a blower for and it was only 200 bucks had new bearings in it already. a more powerful blower would be nice if i wanted to wait until all of the leaves are down and wet but then there is more of them to pick up and drag to the neigbors house to get rid of them.

Matt Ellerbee

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tell me about it. 3 pistons and 2 cylinders later.... All that happened in a 3 month period.

One of them, I only put a piston in, cylinder cleaned up. They straight gassed it again the following week, needed P&C then.