SELLING Hutzel saws

Trader history (0)

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Ive been keeping a close eye on the 880 clones. Been wanting to do one with pretty much everything oem but the cases and handle.

They have just about everything out except for the tank/ handle assembly, top plastics, and break handle. might be one or two smalls that I may be missing.
I was referring to a complete repair kit. Not enough time left in my life to build kits from part numbers, no thanks. Missing parts and heaving stuff in the trash can is the big question. Is it even worth building one?
The way to find out is by breaking a couple if they ever get released.

Cooper264

Well-Known OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I was referring to a complete repair kit. Not enough time left in my life to build kits from part numbers, no thanks. Missing parts and heaving stuff in the trash can is the big question. Is it even worth building one?
The way to find out is by breaking a couple if they ever get released.

I would say when they get those last few pieces copied over they will put together a kit. i spoke to one of the main guys on facebook a year ago and he told me for sure that they would be out by jan 2021. We see how that worked out. I think they will be a great modern replacement for the 070 kits keeping in mind that they are for the weekend warrior, not a professional. If and when they reproduce the tank and all, I will do a hybrid OEM build on one and see how it does

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I would say when they get those last few pieces copied over they will put together a kit. i spoke to one of the main guys on facebook a year ago and he told me for sure that they would be out by jan 2021. We see how that worked out. I think they will be a great modern replacement for the 070 kits keeping in mind that they are for the weekend warrior, not a professional. If and when they reproduce the tank and all, I will do a hybrid OEM build on one and see how it does
The saw was suppose to be here last September.
Bet the parts were made over a year ago and they still have problems with them.

Absolution

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The saw was suppose to be here last September.
Bet the parts were made over a year ago and they still have problems with them.

I feel like it's vaporware at this point. I don't believe the plastics are what are really holding it back. - I think all the other parts are on the website.

jmester

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Maybe they are waiting for the 881 to be everywhere. May have some copyright issues or something.

Absolution

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Maybe they are waiting for the 881 to be everywhere. May have some copyright issues or something.
I thought about this too. But that shouldn't stop them from selling parts. Unless they are trying to squeeze the prebuilts n

RockiesRider

Super OPE Member
Local time
12:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
See that's innovation
The stihl guy's just put a 046 on a 044 and
Bam they're done.
I mean, you dont really have to do more than that, both of thos saws speak for themselves. Husky guys have to build a complete saw to get half way there. Lol