Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
3:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
And in all reality I don't need more than a push but it would be nice to be done in an hour verse 3

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I have looked and what I have seen is scary in price and condition. Plus with my broke ass buying new I would get financed easier.

There IS a lot to be said for buying new. You say you don't "need" one. Use something that saves you that time and get to use it with the kids, or taking a nap or getting other crap done, or... You'll get used to that idea REAL quick. The Scag that I bought is saving me a good hr+ per day mowing 4 family yards in Wichita vs a 21" mower. Hell two of the yard now take almost the same time to mow as they do to trim/edge. That's pretty slick to me. If you're looking at a walk behind the Scag SW and Exmark Metro are probably what I'd buy new. The Hyd units are a bit easier to control, but they're a lot heavier as they're essentially riders with handlebars. I like the considerably lighter weight, lower cost and mechanical simplicity of the belt drives.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There IS a lot to be said for buying new. You say you don't "need" one. Use something that saves you that time and get to use it with the kids, or taking a nap or getting other crap done, or... You'll get used to that idea REAL quick. The Scag that I bought is saving me a good hr+ per day mowing 4 family yards in Wichita vs a 21" mower. Hell two of the yard now take almost the same time to mow as they do to trim/edge. That's pretty slick to me. If you're looking at a walk behind the Scag SW and Exmark Metro are probably what I'd buy new. The Hyd units are a bit easier to control, but they're a lot heavier as they're essentially riders with handlebars. I like the considerably lighter weight, lower cost and mechanical simplicity of the belt drives.
Belt drives check and yeah the my whole idea is time saving and then maybe branching out to work.