Husqvarna 450 E series

Fishfiles

New OPE Member
Local time
5:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi , new to the forum >>> I have a Husqvarna 450 E series saw , the pull start assembly is the easy start style , has the extra spring and two piece drive -- it broke and didn't really last long , been told you can't pull too hard on it ---- well , I bought a cheapie off ebay fr $11 with shipping and it was not a easy start , it worked for a while , till the screws backed up the plastic --- so I need another pull start assembly , I would like to get one without ez start , anyone know what model saw will fit the 450 and be without ez start

Fishfiles

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well thanks Agrarian , I also was told on another site that the 455 Rancher is also the same as the 450 --- but , I am not really looking to buy the same ez-start pull rope assembly because the plastic part doesn't seem to last very long , looking for the model saw prior to the ez-start starter rope assembly which would fit , I can find a non ez-start assembly after market on ebay , it works but that was junk

Fishfiles

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
These ez-start parts are $45 from Husqvarna , plastic junk that you don't need

s-l1600.jpg

redneckhillbilly

Super OPE Member
Local time
4:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
HLSupply shows 2 different pull start assemblys for a 455, I would send them a message and ask about the difference between them, should be able to find an OEM start assembly without the EZ start.