WANTED Husqvarna 395xp carb

Trader history (0)

brad ruch

Super OPE Member
Local time
7:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Looking for a new carb.or a source to get one.dealer price is crazy expensive.should be a WJ-115 I believe.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
394 carbs are not a straight bolt on. The throttle arm interferes with the throttle cable holder. You also have to drill the mounting holes out to fit the plastic isolator inserts. At least the wj71 I tried out did. Shaun carr made one work with modifications to the shaft though if I remember right. The impulse pump plate can be swapped from a rwj or another Wj carb. That part is easy.

Last edited:

Ketchup

Epoxy member
Local time
5:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
394 carbs are not a straight bolt on. The throttle arm interferes with the throttle cable holder. You also have to drill the mounting holes out to fit the plastic isolator inserts. At least the wj71 I tried out did. Shaun carr made one work with modifications to the shaft though if I remember right. The impulse pump plate can be swapped from a rwj or another Wj carb. That part is easy.

I was able to get the plastic inserts in without drilling, though they are a bit tight.

brad ruch

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Will it work on the 394?
Idk enough about them.
No pic.
I imagine so if you drill the impulse passage? But I wouldn’t bother. You’d be downgrading in performance. The throttle bore and butterfly are smaller on the 395 carb.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I imagine so if you drill the impulse passage? But I wouldn’t bother. You’d be downgrading in performance. The throttle bore and butterfly are smaller on the 395 carb.
Yeah... Thanks Mason.

This place is why I don't look up stuff and chase down part sizing anymore. It is far easier to just ask on ope :cool:
Somebody has been there and done that most times or knew someone who did. Far far easier imo :zplayita: