Trader history (1)

quattro.pilot

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
8:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
2016 365 x-torq PHO with full wrap handlebar for sale. Perfect multi-purpose saw for falling, bucking, and limbing around that new acreage or wood lot you've always wanted.

Cleaned and refreshed the carb with a new Walbro rebuild kit
Replaced base gasket because I had the cylinder off
Cylinder got scotchbrite polished
Transfer covers sealed
Piston got new Caber rings
New fuel filter and a new spark plug
New felling spike (because it was missing!? sacrilege!)
Sprocket is typical 3/8-7

This saw also has a nasty little secret....like that deceptively sexy innocent-looking marriage-material girl next door who secretly doesn't wear any panties under her sun dress, this 365 is not necessarily representative of its starter decal either. For in fact, this saw is actually capable now of putting down 372x/t power. Yes men, because more power is always better! Liberty has been taken for removing of the air dividers in the transfer covers, thus unlocking that additional potential. So at the end of the day you are getting more performance for less money.

Not sure what else to convey...trying to let the pictures speak for themselves. I suspect compression will raise as the rings get broken in.
Piston and Cylinder were in good shape, and I do apologize for no cylinder bore pictures...in my excitement to put everything back together I forgot about documenting its internal condition...please rest assured I'm not trying to hide anything.
Pressure and Vacuum tolerances are way better than Husqvarna spec. It does leak down but at a snail's pace. 10+ minutes and it wasn't below 0.5bar yet and I gave up waiting. Holds 5"Hg or greater without issue.

So yeah... throw a 24" bar on this thing and go to town. Wager some money on cut times, because your friends will think you just have a straight 365.

I'm asking $450.

As with my previous sales I recognize I'm in Canada and that could be a deterrent to some sales as it concerns the cost of shipping. So as a sign of fair dealings I agree to split the shipping and I am happy to do quotes for people. Typically the cost is $50-80USD... this saw will be on the higher end because it's bigger and heavier.

Cheers, if you read all this I thank you for your interest, please only positive or politely constructive feedback, and now you're rewarded with pictures :thumbup:

20230330_132437.jpg20230330_132521.jpg20230329_140527.jpg20230330_132925.jpg20230330_155058.jpg

Last edited:

Normzilla

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
365 is a great saw I put many many hours on one.