Trader history (4)

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
7:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Up for sale is a Husqvarna 272 with the elusive full-wrap. I got this saw from a buddy, his dad bought it new and used it for a few years before he let his gardener use it, long story short my buddy ended up refreshing it and he installed an aftermarket piston in it (I'm pretty sure it was a Meteor). He also did a little polishing on the ports while the saw was torn apart. I got the saw and put an oem top cover and clutch cover on it, and I installed the wrap and custom made the dogs. The saw runs, cuts, and oils flawlessly and I've put 10+ tanks through it with no issues. The only blemish is the top cover has some cracks by the hole for the intake pipe thing. The only reason I'm selling this is due to an injury a few years back I can't run saws with rubber a/v for more than an hour or two before my hands can't take it anymore. I'd like to get $350 + the ride for it. If you want additional pics or a video of it cutting just lemme know, it may take a day or two but I'd be happy to oblige.
IMG_7090.jpeg IMG_7092.jpeg IMG_7093.jpeg IMG_7095.jpeg IMG_7096.jpeg

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m in same boat with the av problems or I’d be on this deal. The full wrap is worth a 1/4 of the asking price itself. Someone is getting a heck of a deal. Glws.
Yeah, I love the saw and it's a blast to run but my hands just can't take it. I got lucky and found a guy who had 3-4 of those full wraps, even better he preferred 1/2 wraps and I prefer full wraps so I was able to pick up a few for next to nothing. @JohnnyBlade has one of them, but I'm not sure if that slacker has even installed it on his saw yet!

Normzilla

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Up for sale is a Husqvarna 272 with the elusive full-wrap. I got this saw from a buddy, his dad bought it new and used it for a few years before he let his gardener use it, long story short my buddy ended up refreshing it and he installed an aftermarket piston in it (I'm pretty sure it was a Meteor). He also did a little polishing on the ports while the saw was torn apart. I got the saw and put an oem top cover and clutch cover on it, and I installed the wrap and custom made the dogs. The saw runs, cuts, and oils flawlessly and I've put 10+ tanks through it with no issues. The only blemish is the top cover has some cracks by the hole for the intake pipe thing. The only reason I'm selling this is due to an injury a few years back I can't run saws with rubber a/v for more than an hour or two before my hands can't take it anymore. I'd like to get $350 + the ride for it. If you want additional pics or a video of it cutting just lemme know, it may take a day or two but I'd be happy to oblige.
View attachment 331947 View attachment 331948 View attachment 331949 View attachment 331950 View attachment 331951
Any idea how the vibration compares to a 372? I haven't run a 272 in years and not many hours on one. But many on a 372. The older I get the more I pay attention to vibration levels. One reason I've gone newer. But I'd say that 272 is on the lower side of the levels eh?

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Any idea how the vibration compares to a 372? I haven't run a 272 in years and not many hours on one. But many on a 372. The older I get the more I pay attention to vibration levels. One reason I've gone newer. But I'd say that 272 is on the lower side of the levels eh?
In my opinion the 272 has more vibes than the 372. I can run a 372 or 562 for days without any real issues but the 272 will get my hands aching in an hour or two. For me, running any rubber a/v saw such as Stihls, 2-series Huskies, etc will get my hands aching pretty quick. I'm not sure if they vibrate more or if the frequency they vibrate at is just the right pitch to irritate my hands, but I can't hardly run them for any length of time.

roger collins

Super OPE Member
Local time
9:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
In my opinion the 272 has more vibes than the 372. I can run a 372 or 562 for days without any real issues but the 272 will get my hands aching in an hour or two. For me, running any rubber a/v saw such as Stihls, 2-series Huskies, etc will get my hands aching pretty quick. I'm not sure if they vibrate more or if the frequency they vibrate at is just the right pitch to irritate my hands, but I can't hardly run them for any length of time.
pm sent

Normzilla

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cool thanks amigo. Great info

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m just giving ya a hard time, you don’t need to get pics on my account. Plus, you’d probably just slack off and forget. ;)

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
9:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m just giving ya a hard time, you don’t need to get pics on my account. Plus, you’d probably just slack off and forget. ;)
FLMAO!!! Damn it man, im tryin to get to the shop:D dinner turned in to spelling practice, spelling turned in to tubby time....i cant win, but at leest i smel goood meow:risas3: