Trader history (0)

griffonks

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
9:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
First page pictures show a full wrap handle. It appears that it needs a different air filter, filter cover, O/P lever, throttle lock, etc. Mike Rupely(rupedoggy) on AS may have most of what this saw needs.
Hi Jon, I bought Rupedoggy's 2100 stuff. Like 800 to 1000 pounds including 7 runners. Every part is represented except good pistons and airfilter covers.

I didn't buy the lot for resale but because it needed a home and a younger guy to learn the ins and outs of the 2100.

So I dropped the lot in OK at my partner Shotguns shop. If someone needs parts feel free to call. We'll sell or trade surplus.

I have more than enough runners for me here in my shop....

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Hi Jon, I bought Rupedoggy's 2100 stuff. Like 800 to 1000 pounds including 7 runners. Every part is represented except good pistons and airfilter covers.

I didn't buy the lot for resale but because it needed a home and a younger guy to learn the ins and outs of the 2100.

So I dropped the lot in OK at my partner Shotguns shop. If someone needs parts feel free to call. We'll sell or trade surplus.

Too bad I'm not a "younger guy"......LOL!

Edit: Hey Bill, I need to send this bar back to you. Let me know when you'll be home for a while.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score

Hey brother I'm looking for an air filter cover and a few other small parts

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Hey brother I'm looking for an air filter cover and a few other small parts

Get well soon, Tennessee Public Education system dot dot dot

chainsawman2011

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
11:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Is this saw still available if so I am interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how57

It’s a city! Not a smoke!
Local time
8:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is this saw still available if so I am interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry, still in negotiations. If the deal falls through I will let you know.

Thanks, Howard

griffonks

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You are a younger guy dirty hippy..... I'm gonna go to UT soon. I promised a 372ish project to Stacy and Virgil found me a cheap Old Man Emu suspension kit for the project 1985 Toyota diesel BJ60 SUV in your home town. Pete helped me get the diesel out of Vancouver Canuckistan and Tim in MN got it running right. That old Toyota is peppy because he stuck a Garret turbo in it.

Can I buy ya a burger or two? LOL.... please call me if you get a minute!