Trader history (0)

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
5:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm looking for a fuel tank/handle that will fit a Husqvarna 61. Does not need to be perfect, just not busted up like the one I have. If it has the throttle trigger and such, even better.

Will buy outright, (I don't have paypal, so it will be a bank check through snail mail, just to be up front).

Only things I currently have for barter is a Stihl 011avt, decent but dirty cosmetic shape, knocks when pulling over, a McCulloch mini mac 25, same deal, dirty and knocks when pulling over, and a Dolmar 111 that is ugly as sin, has a broken chainbrake flag mount, epoxied handle, nasty looking clutch cover, and only runs when it dam while feels like it. Brand new Dolmar fuel line, recoil assembly and 18" Forester bar and chain. It will need a fuel filter. I did put a carb kit in it too, but might have picked up junk due to filter.

I can send pics of these if wanted.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone?
Otherwise I guess I will play the kung-pow lottery on one..

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks Wayne.
About 45 minutes due east from me. That appears to be identical to the aftermarket one I had found on Amazon.
I think I may just go the aftermarket route, and put that one on my 268, as that already has an aftermarket crankcase, jug and piston. That way I can keep the 61 o.e.m. at least.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll see if my brother in law still does Ebay and have him check that out.
:banana:

Last edited: