Trader history (0)

BuckthornBonnie

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I picked up a toasted 359 from a dealer’s pile a while ago. I wanted the coil as a spare for my 372s.
I haven’t dug into it much. The saw is mostly complete but has a scored piston. The crank seems tight. Has a recoil, muffler, carb, plastics… basically everything except the coil and the toasted top end. I’ll get pics soon and will post the tag info. Recoil bolts aren’t allen… just slotted. Not sure if they’re Husky.
I’m looking to trade for Stihl 1125 (034, 036) parts or to help out someone interested in this series. Again, pics coming. Shipping would be from 14527.

farminkarman

I like the red & black ones
GoldMember
Local time
10:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I picked up a toasted 359 from a dealer’s pile a while ago. I wanted the coil as a spare for my 372s.
I haven’t dug into it much. The saw is mostly complete but has a scored piston. The crank seems tight. Has a recoil, muffler, carb, plastics… basically everything except the coil and the toasted top end. I’ll get pics soon and will post the tag info. Recoil bolts aren’t allen… just slotted. Not sure if they’re Husky.
I’m looking to trade for Stihl 1125 (034, 036) parts or to help out someone interested in this series. Again, pics coming. Shipping would be from 14527.
Price?

BuckthornBonnie

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The nut trade will have to wait for a future transaction.
Spread the word, fellas… Buckthorn wants nuts (chestnuts, specifically).