Local time
10:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
- - "Plato"

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

"Most people hate the taste of beer - to begin with. It is, however, a prejudice that many people have been able to overcome."
Winston Churchill

"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer."
Frank Zappa

focalbanger_zpstjjfmgwy.jpg

I'm partial to an ice cold Focal Banger, sadly not available in stores yet.

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I very seldom drink probaly had 6 beers in the last year. That chit that most people drink is crap

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

wildroamer

Winning!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yup, have had a lot of Magic Hat's beers over the years. #9 is good, but not my fave. Not a huge fan of flavored beers(apricot).

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Yup, have had a lot of Magic Hat's beers over the years. #9 is good, but not my fave. Not a huge fan of flavored beers(apricot).
Neither am I. Honestly, I dont consider the #9 flavored because its not noticable IMO. You want to discuss disgusting beer... pumpkin, thats all Im going to say about that.

Dog Fish makes good beer but I cant justify buying a 4 pack for the price of an overly expensive 6 pack. Those idoits need to get their price down, if not then all the hipsters can have it.

I recently tried a 12 pack of Goose Island IPA... I wasnt impressed, didnt like the after tasts. Looks like I will give the new Sam Adams IPA a shot this weekend.

skippy

Husqvarnas Sawyer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Neither am I. Honestly, I dont consider the #9 flavored because its not noticable IMO. You want to discuss disgusting beer... pumpkin, thats all Im going to say about that.

Dog Fish makes good beer but I cant justify buying a 4 pack for the price of an overly expensive 6 pack. Those idoits need to get their price down, if not then all the hipsters can have it.

I recently tried a 12 pack of Goose Island IPA... I wasnt impressed, didnt like the after tasts. Looks like I will give the new Sam Adams IPA a shot this weekend.
Try stone , ballast point , victory , ithica , troeggs , heady topper,

wildroamer

Winning!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've not had the Sam Adams IPA, will look for it. Cheers!

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'm generally not impressed with Sam Adams beer. I was tempted to grab troeggs or the headdy topper when I was in the store this past week but settled on a variety pack from Long Trail. So far so good and a few dollars cheaper than the other IPAs in the cooler.

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
1452976171190-200859738.jpg
Never turn down some Double Bags. Good double IPA with a low IBU. Worth buying again.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
9:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I won't say it was my favourite beer but this is my favourite beer T-shirt that I picked up on a business trip to New Jersey last spring. The best part was wearing it to the second day of the conference, that or the guy walking in to a wall at Laguardia while trying to read my shirt.

Attachments

• BEER.jpg
    BEER.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 4
  • BEER BACK.jpg
    BEER BACK.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 4

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I won't say it was my favourite beer but this is my favourite beer T-shirt that I picked up on a business trip to New Jersey last spring. The best part was wearing it to the second day of the conference, that or the guy walking in to a wall at Laguardia while trying to read my shirt.
Excellent. Conferences can be tough on the liver. Drinking on someone else's entertainment budget can get you into a hell of a hangover. I swear some vendors are professional drinkers.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Excellent. Conferences can be tough on the liver. Drinking on someone else's entertainment budget can get you into a hell of a hangover. I swear some vendors are professional drinkers.
My boss is the worst instigator. One of the women out with us almost didn't make the bus in the morning and another guy didn't show up at all.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of Manhattan's to begin with but I'm pretty sure they are ruined forever for me.

Last edited:

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My boss likes to buy rounds of shooters and it's never just one. The bar we ended up in was pretty much a dive and they didn't have anything good so he ended up ordered Fireballs until that ran out...

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I was drinking with a GE guy one conference that ran $1200 bar tab. He was the guy buying Manhattans. Idk how many people he was buying for but we gave him the nickname Coach before the night was through. He put everyone to shame and acted just fine in the morning. Idk how, I was hurting.