High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Have a local guy building Farmertec saws for resale....over $750 a pop!

afleetcommand

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yup the "farmertec" pages over at Facebook are a whole new world. Obviously lots of opportunity there. Another guy upstate took these on after the Jonsered brand went away. Who would have guessed back in 2014-15 when we were doing puzzle saws it would turn into a world of its own and business paradigm of its own. Kind of reminds me of the "Vger" ( Voyager ) episode of Star Trek.

Last edited:

ManiacalMark

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dryden, village of the damned.

timberjack90

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
11:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I almost thought of making a dealership with them but the ones I've had take a lot tinkering to be right even the prebuilt. But I'm a pro logger and expect more

afleetcommand

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I almost thought of making a dealership with them but the ones I've had take a lot tinkering to be right even the prebuilt. But I'm a pro logger and expect more
They have their place, and I agree as delivered they don't belong in a pro environment. Doesn't mean they can't be twisted into a pro level machine, but a person has to have a combination of desire, skills, and time to make that happen. I would be a little skeptical of a bolt together recipe on these as they are inconsistent enough to require individual attention...each one. At least that has been my experience....I'm sure over time they will be developed into a better place.

timberjack90

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
11:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I like your videos by the way. But they are definitely more of a homeowner type saw. as a seller of them I couldn't of sold a 066 to a homeowner around here done a few old wore out 372s but when people would do a test cut in some firewood stuff I would have explain a bunch of basic safety stuff cause they had no idea what they were holding and how much power is there

2Strokinchainsaw

Active OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
All built with the best stuff and ported and polished. And laser cut bucking spikes. What do you think? Wonder if he is on these board sites? Just goes to show many ways to skin a cat..

The Facebook link:

https://www.facebook.com/2strokinchainsaw

Hello Sir,
I’m a little late to the party. But yes I am on here.
I don’t build them as much as I used to but they weren’t never a main source of business. Simply when a customer wanted one or during my slower times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk