High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Hate to say it...

big t double

You can call me Teddy Eastwood.....
Local time
5:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Not in this area. Any commercial accounts is either 60 or 90 days when used commercially

Maybe trimmers are different than saws for commercial accounts?

Yea it would seem odd to me that stihl would vary their warranty policies based on area. Yes, saws are 90 day commercial. Trimmers and blowers still carry the 2 year. Commercial accounts can not double the warranty with the purchase of your favorite oil though. If I was your guy I'd take that to the dealer and ask to see this book....

IMG_2807.JPG

IMG_2808.JPG

Keith Gandy

Maxima K2 40:1 87 Pump Gas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yea it would seem odd to me that stihl would vary their warranty policies based on area. Yes, saws are 90 day commercial. Trimmers and blowers still carry the 2 year. Commercial accounts can not double the warranty with the purchase of your favorite oil though. If I was your guy I'd take that to the dealer and ask to see this book....

View attachment 126165

View attachment 126166
They must be misleading them on the trimmers because 2 different accounts I service either didnt know the warranty was 2 yrs or was told different. I know as a homeowner I bought the FS94R and the six pack of Stihl Ultra assembly lube that doubled the warranty!! :eek::D. Reckon if I remove the arrestor screen on the 94 and wallow the opening out alil they would warranty my 94??:D

big t double

You can call me Teddy Eastwood.....
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
They must be misleading them on the trimmers because 2 different accounts I service either didnt know the warranty was 2 yrs or was told different. I know as a homeowner I bought the FS94R and the six pack of Stihl Ultra assembly lube that doubled the warranty!! :eek::D. Reckon if I remove the arrestor screen on the 94 and wallow the opening out alil they would warranty my 94??:D
sounds like it. maybe don't tell em and keep fixing their *s-word. the uninformed dealers seem like a pretty lucrative situation for you.

Keith Gandy

Maxima K2 40:1 87 Pump Gas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
sounds like it. maybe don't tell em and keep fixing their *s-word. the uninformed dealers seem like a pretty lucrative situation for you.
I do quite a bit of repair for the lawn services tryin to use fs55 and 56s day in day out all day long. Hadnt worked out too well! I recommend the 90r and the 94r to them

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol. Looks like it corroded from the outside. Lol

Terry Syd

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Should have mixed a few ounces of this in it.

When I went back to the States I began to miss the good old beer. For me the best was Millers High Life, then Schlitz, then Papts Blue Ribbon. True, old time brewed beers without the chemical accelerators to increase production.

The youngsters may never know what a real beer tastes like - and doesn't give you a hang-over.