High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

From the USA to the UK

Simondo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
There i was walking round my food shop of choice the other day and was interested to find they are now promoting a few products from the US.
Twinkie's ...both standard and lime...Reese peanut butter and chock bars...Babyruth chock ...Cheetos ...Mallows for toasting ...Instant Mac n cheese ,and the list continues.
I dare say most of the above is "main stream" stuff over with you but il try a few things from the shelves . Twinkie's iv had in the past when they have been brought back from a trip to the US by a friend.

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
8:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Of all those I'd say the box Mac and Cheese is the most universal. Everybody eats that stuff. The candys just personal taste.

Simondo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2016-07-23 at 13.24.03.png
Of all those I'd say the box Mac and Cheese is the most universal. Everybody eats that stuff. The candys just personal taste.
Snowballs....snowballs over here are just gooey mallow inside , not brown with a centre. I make Mac n cheese from scratch , but i must give the Pkt stuff a try . They sure have it all priced up high i think...10 pkt twinkie's are £5.99

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i do the easy mac 2 packets at a time i live alone and not sure if i could eat a whole container at once

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Charleston chews are really good, Rocky Mountain marshmallows are near as good as they get, Hershey's cocoa powder is dandy and Sriracha hot chili sauce from California is a 'must have' condiment.

Simondo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
That stuff is killing us......
I dare say Im seeing a VERY small selection of things that are available Randy....Did like the look of those peanut butter and honey crackers you had on your bench though !!
You know we call a savoury thing a "Cracker" and a biscuit is "sweet" thing like you call a "Cookie " ...I have to remember to use the right word or it could sound odd !

Simondo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
May be sacrilegious of me to say but !.....mac n cheese home made isnt that much more work than what i see as the instructions on the packet one . Go on TJ..make your moms M&C ;)