stretch5881

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
7:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just rebuilt a tree kissed MS362 carbed. I replaced the fuel tank, flywheel side case, seals, recoil, top cover, cylinder, ring and coil. Did a gasket delete and light mm. Other than the recoil, all parts are oem.
Holds 15" vacuum and has 135# compression. Getting fuel and spark. Coil air gap is .010".
I've tried adjusting the screws up to 1/2 turn both ways from baseline. Tried 3 different new plugs and a plug out of my 55. My arm is going to fall off. I can't get it to pop, fart, wheeze.......nothing.
Any suggestions?

Lcfd1124

Super OPE Member
Local time
8:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just rebuilt a tree kissed MS362 carbed. I replaced the fuel tank, flywheel side case, seals, recoil, top cover, cylinder, ring and coil. Did a gasket delete and light mm. Other than the recoil, all parts are oem.
Holds 15" vacuum and has 135# compression. Getting fuel and spark. Coil air gap is .010".
I've tried adjusting the screws up to 1/2 turn both ways from baseline. Tried 3 different new plugs and a plug out of my 55. My arm is going to fall off. I can't get it to pop, fart, wheeze.......nothing.
Any suggestions?
Check the flywheel key and make sure it isn't sheared

stretch5881

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
7:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I see what I did, for whatever reason I had replaced the nut and washer with a nut with a cupped washer in one. When the nut tightened, the washer grabbed the flywheel and forced it to turn on the crank.
I always said, the day I quit learning is the day they plant me.