For women with chainsaws, and those who love them

Ozarker

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
11:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not directly related to a chainsaw, per se, but here's something that may be of interest to women who run chainsaws, and those who love them.

https://www.gearbubble.com/chain?tid=hn

Better hurry, though, as this offer expires in 36 hours.

Disclaimer: I have no financial interest in this product, nor do I have any experience with the seller of same.

Wood Doctor

Edwin
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The second chainsaw I ever bought was a McCulloch MiniMac 110. LOML used it to cut the branches off big oak trees that I dropped with my Mac 610. The year was 1979. She did a really good job, so good that I decided to marry her. We still own both saws and they run today.

Oops! I forgot. Here she is:

Shirley

Last edited:

spencerpaving

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
493bece96e14689619c6c934b0b69363.jpg
my lovely wife...we went to dinner and I figured while she was dressed up ...I had her pose with my bikesaw lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

TJ the Chainsaw Mechanic

Old Homelites rule!
Local time
9:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
My daughter first cut with a chainsaw at 10 she is 13 now and can run one better than most guys I know. She climbs real good to. Going to teach her in tree next.
That's neat! Girls like that are rare. Good on you for teaching your daughter not to be afraid of cutting wood.

cdixon

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Come on guys I hate to see this thread end. Post your stories of Mothers, Wife, Daughters, Fiancee, Niece, or the rough neck Girl Friends that are about to make you propose. We want to hear your stories. Of the women you love with a Chainsaw. You will sleep better at night.

Wood Doctor

Edwin
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Today I fixed three Echo top-handle saws that had been beaten to death by their operators, one way or the other. All three now start right up and have good compression and power. I told Shirley (LOML) about the venture and the price for my labor and parts to the owner. She said, "I heard you start and run them all. Two thumbs up!"

I like that kind of encouragement.

KYsawman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
My wife has bought and given me the only new saws that I have. A husqvarna 340 in 2002, we where newly married and I had left all my homelites back in Alaska when I had moved down. We where poorer than church mice and I was going to get a cheap poulan to trim a fallen tree in the yard. She said get a better one. She got the 340 for me. Last Christmas she got a nos 346xp because she said I needed a new pro saw! She has adopted the little homelite xl top handle the followed me home. She is very understanding of my constant tinkering. She love to go when we are cutting wood.