Trader history (0)

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
8:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hate doing it, but I want another toy. This saw has been everything I'd hoped for with a hot-rodded 346. It's an NE but put the oe top cover on w/ orange clips. All the details of the build were lost in messages on an old phone. Intake was switched out and carb. I bought it 2/15 locally, sent it to Eric 1/16 and have been using it since (along with 5 other ported saws).
IMG_0625.JPG
I will also include [most of] the original parts that were swapped out. Somewhere I do have the two pieces of fin that are missing. I'd hoped to get them tacked back on but it really was a non issue and the builder guaranteed it wouldn't be. Asking 6 as it sits with the rsn bar (16") and a square Stihl chain. My compression gauge is not reliable for an accurate number. I could probably run it to the bike shop and use his if that is required for sale. Buyer pays shipping, local hand-off is a plus. I live near Gettysburg PA, work in Mechanicsburg and one day a week in Gaithersburg MD.

More pics coming...

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've heard it said, "one flippy is better than none flippy" :risas3:.

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Great little saw. I hated to get rid of mine. But, how many 40-60cc saws does one guy need? I know, I know.... lol
Yeah, it was hard to choose. I have the black Jonsered (Husky350) 2150 that I ported with Mike's help (T4). But my DD357 is my fav so someone has to go. I just hope this is the only one.

trooney

Admitted Woodaholic
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah, it was hard to choose. I have the black Jonsered (Husky350) 2150 that I ported with Mike's help (T4). But my DD357 is my fav so someone has to go. I just hope this is the only one.

Well, I sold mine for my wifes kayak, BUT I made it clear that if and when the kayak goes its toy time!! Lol