Trader history (1)

dolmarkid

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
hi I am selling my 7910 dolmar saw. Saw was owned by rich aka poleman. Saw has unlimited coil on it along with a poleman carbeurator. I've never gassed the saw just sat on shelf in garage. Very clean saw. I'm asking $600.00 dollars shipped. Pm me if interested thanks mike. Pictures to come

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Okay, just leave my kitchen out of that one ;).
Roger that, she'll be in a lovely California redwood forest...
I mean if we're gonna make it We might as well make it right!!!
On the other hand,you could convince your buddies that she came over to check out your "saw"

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Roger that, she'll be in a lovely California redwood forest...
I mean if we're gonna make it We might as well make it right!!!
On the other hand,you could convince your buddies that she came over to check out your "saw"
No need, my buddies know how awesome my wife is, saws they are just saws and I've got a couple ;).

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
No need, my buddies know how awesome my wife is, saws they are just saws and I've got a couple ;).
Yeah I've got one too, awesome Wife that is. She doesn't mind me joking around about silly stuff like that! I am glad you got one too,it makes you feel sorry for the guys that don't (unless they don't want one!) As far as the saw goes, I got a couple just like it.(well no unlimited coil or Poleman carb!) But I get excited about a good deal and that seemed pretty fair even though I never saw it.
Never know,maybe next time,and maybe next time it will be a 9010 at a good price!

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah I've got one too, awesome Wife that is. She doesn't mind me joking around about silly stuff like that! I am glad you got one too,it makes you feel sorry for the guys that don't (unless they don't want one!) As far as the saw goes, I got a couple just like it.(well no unlimited coil or Poleman carb!) But I get excited about a good deal and that seemed pretty fair even though I never saw it.
Never know,maybe next time,and maybe next time it will be a 9010 at a good price!
That's good to hear, when you've had it bad and get a good one you know it, and appreciate them all the more.
Yeah, it went fast so it must have looked alright.
If there's a 9010 then Farrah Faucet can have a saw in each hand:risas3:.

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
That's good to hear, when you've had it bad and get a good one you know it, and appreciate them all the more.
Yeah, it went fast so it must have looked alright.
If there's a 9010 then Farrah Faucet can have a saw in each hand:risas3:.
Roger that,Capn.Chipper......