Trader history (0)

whitesnake

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
**Selling a lot of my saws. Check my other ads and keep posted for more ads. Thanks!**

Up for sale is a Dolmar 6400. I’m pretty fond of this saw. I love this chassis saw and it was one of the saws that kinda started my addiction. It’s a 100% stock right down to the stainless slr muffler. It’s very clean and a very low use saw. I’ve only put a handful of tanks thru it. Only been run with the original Dolmar 20” bar. I was always going to swap the jug on this saw but I always kinda liked the way the 64 ran. That being said, I do have a couple HL Supply 84cc big bore kits new in the box I could work into the deal if the buyer was interested. I know i know oem is best. But the oem cylinder kits have shot thru the roof over the past few years and the 84cc kits were to cheap not to play around with. But, if you’re looking for a nice clean bone stock Dolmar 6400 here she is. I’ll try and get some more pics up I got interrupted and ran out of time. But as you can see by the bottom of the case she’s hardly been around. $625 PHO shipped to the lower 48 PayPal F&F. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_2540.jpeg
    IMG_2540.jpeg
    136.2 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_2541.jpeg
    IMG_2541.jpeg
    118.8 KB · Views: 40