davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast
GoldMember
Local time
1:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I really like my MMWS 6100 and I don’t ever want to be without it…so I’d like to have a backup/spare parts saw since I hear makita is killing Dolmar. Not in a hurry. Open to options…whole ‘nother ported saw, stock one, or blown up one for spare parts.

Stevetheboatguy

mountain dew and ibuprofen please
Local time
3:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Getting one now, would it qualify as pre ban in CA :risas3:

Really appreciate you posting the 6100 suggestion for my friend. Sent him the link to the video. Waiting to hear his response.

Steven

Last edited:

Edwad

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I really like my MMWS 6100 and I don’t ever want to be without it…so I’d like to have a backup/spare parts saw since I hear makita is killing Dolmar. Not in a hurry. Open to options…whole ‘nother ported saw, stock one, or blown up one for spare parts.
I have one Randy ported if you are interested.

Flying_Dutchman

Super OPE Member
Local time
4:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Does home Depot still use them for rental? I went there a few years ago to buy what I thought was a 6421, but it ended up being a 6100 I think.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have one Randy ported if you are interested.
Interested but I’ll give @Stevetheboatguy first go. If he passes shoot me a price.

Plus it would be boring to have two by the same guy…but cool to have twins…you know I’d dual wield them suckers!

Stevetheboatguy

mountain dew and ibuprofen please
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Interested but I’ll give @Stevetheboatguy first go. If he passes shoot me a price.

Plus it would be boring to have two by the same guy…but cool to have twins…you know I’d dual wield them suckers!

I cannot commit to buy anything for someone else at the moment. I appreciate the line cut offer though. If my friend decides he wants one I will have him get in touch with Randy or Mike directly when he is ready.

And two of the same........... I don't call that boring I call that sweetness at it's finest.

Steven

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I cannot commit to buy anything for someone else at the moment. I appreciate the line cut offer though. If my friend decides he wants one I will have him get in touch with Randy or Mike directly when he is ready.

And two of the same........... I don't call that boring I call that sweetness at it's finest.

Steven

no worries, whatever works. Like I said, I ain’t in a hurry.