HELP! Dirty Hand Tools 27 ton STOLEN!

BrettL

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wichita, KS. My Dirty Hand Tools 27 ton splitter was stolen last night. If anyone out there should happen to see one advertised in Kansas or Oklahoma, please give me a heads up. PM, call or text 316 258 3610. It's a long shot. I hope I'm posting this in the proper area. Thanks y'all

Pruz

Active OPE Member
Local time
10:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wichita, KS. My Dirty Hand Tools 27 ton splitter was stolen last night. If anyone out there should happen to see one advertised in Kansas or Oklahoma, please give me a heads up. PM, call or text 316 258 3610. It's a long shot. I hope I'm posting this in the proper area. Thanks y'all
I remove the "hitch" thing off of my splitter, or a wheel. Doubt a thief would notice in the dark.

BrettL

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I remove the "hitch" thing off of my splitter, or a wheel. Doubt a thief would notice in the dark.
I should have removed the wheels. I got careless. That hitch removal is a good idea too. If I buy another one, I'll remove all 3. At $95 to rent over a weekend, I may not reinvest. That would be plenty of time to split a winters worth of hedge for my mom.

redneckhillbilly

Super OPE Member
Local time
8:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
a local guy had a boat stolen, he went to the local airport and booked a "scenic" flight for 2 hours and was able to locate it and got the sheriff involved and he got his boat back, I think it cost him $250-300