Cigars what you smoking.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
6:01 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks fellers. It’s been tough sledding. He was kind of the reason I got into cigars in the first place.
Have one then. Nah I’m not ready for that day to come. My old man’s health isn’t the best.
You ever smoke w him?

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Have one then. Nah I’m not ready for that day to come. My old man’s health isn’t the best.
You ever smoke w him?
Yeah we smoked a few cigars together. He was a cigarette smoker when he was younger, but quit tobacco for like 20+ years. He had started smoking cheap gas station backwoods cigars for budget reasons about 5-6 years ago. I said to myself nah we can do better than that, So that started me down the cigar rabbit hole. I kept him supplied with quality smokes since.
Sorry for your loss Brad.
Thanks bud

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
^ definitely have a smoke then for sure. I’d imagine pops would want you to keep doing the *s-word you love man
Yeah I tried the other day and threw a nice aging room cigar out half smoked. It tasted terrible, and I know I like those. I’m just not in the right mindset lately. Tried a pipe a couple times too and haven’t really enjoyed that either. I’m sure it will come back in time, but for now it’s been no bueno.