Cigars what you smoking.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
10:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
😂 In my youth I’d be curious if you bunched and rolled a proper cigar blend then sprinkled some davidoff flake medallions on the foot end mid section add some navy flakes and final third throw latikia hard at it what could be done.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
I have the Bayou #37 resting in my Clevelander. I will have to try it & order the other 3 to sample them.

I too have a bayou Ima smoke it to see what’s gonna have to happen here. Give it a go and let us know what you think. Of course I’m missing the English blend. I ordered a mystery dunbarton mother load from cigar king last year. I tucked these aside with my few Cubans. Bi was gonna have a Cuban tonight but decided on this thing. I’m really liking it. Yeah @Woodpecker you might really be into this. Problem is one cigar I can buy a tin of navy flake. However the cigar itself is high quality. It’s a fun smoke
Whenever I hear the name Jeremy Reeves it grabs my attention. Found a sampler at famous smoke shop. Never ordered from them before. I’ll have to pick them all up and try them. They all sound great.

From an economic standpoint that’s a fair assessment though Jake. Buying a tin of pipe tobacco featuring cigar leaf would be like buying a box of those Stars for the price of one cigar, but since when has economy ever figured into a hobby… right?🤷🏼‍♂️

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had my first cigar in quite awhile today while I mowed, other than my nightly cigarillos. The heat takes away any desire for a stogie for me. But, I had one I got from everyone's favorite forum cigar shop, @JimBear Cigars 😉. Turns out it was the perfect lawn mowing cigar. When I was done with the rider, I was finished with the cigar. It was perfect timing. It was a good cigar, good burn, good flavor, not a ton of spice, just like I prefer. Thanks James. Oh, it's a Penn Standard. Never heard of that brand before. 👍🏻
IMG_20230811_132755_244.jpg

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Appreciate the review
I really don’t know exactly how to describe it. It was pretty harsh and the flavor was pretty unpleasant. Maybe after some time in the humidor they would be alright. I have a feeling it just wasn’t my jam though.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I really don’t know exactly how to describe it. It was pretty harsh and the flavor was pretty unpleasant. Maybe after some time in the humidor they would be alright. I have a feeling it just wasn’t my jam though.
They have an anniversary cigar that’s very good. I smoked all of the ones they offered but honestly don’t remember them all that well. Cept the anny. I would pick up more of those

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They have an anniversary cigar that’s very good. I smoked all of the ones they offered but honestly don’t remember them all that well. Cept the anny. I would pick up more of those
I’m a big fan of their pipe tobacco. Looking at their offerings this one was their maduro which I’ve liked from other makers. Dunno maybe it was just a bad stick. On a more positive note my Stilwell star sampler came yesterday so I’m looking forward to those. Really been smoking a lot of Seattle Pipe club Mississippi River and VAPer pipe blends in this summer heat lately.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m a big fan of their pipe tobacco. Looking at their offerings this one was their maduro which I’ve liked from other makers. Dunno maybe it was just a bad stick. On a more positive note my Stilwell star sampler came yesterday so I’m looking forward to those. Really been smoking a lot of Seattle Pipe club Mississippi River and VAPer pipe blends in this summer heat lately.
Love to know what you think of the Stilwell