Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
11:02 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was at sears and they have a very similar saw just black in color for 179.00 I think and it looks like a blue max saw as well.

JeffGu

Known Troublemaker
Local time
10:02 PM
User ID
Reaction score
They've raised the prices on these on feeBay, Hamazon, Crap's List, etc. because of all the publicity this fine video is giving them. They're up to almost $82.00 now. Better beat the rush and get yours ordered. You might have some soft sticks of butter or balsa wood that needs cutting!

They're almost as fast as these...

crank-chainsaw.jpg

jk14

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
1700w @ 2800rpm that there is torquey summa *b-word. I want my 18 minutes back.

RIDE-RED 350r

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
You would think that with all of his money, Mark Zuckerberg would buy a better saw???? What does he know about saws anyway?? LOL!

Yeah, I liked the notation that the kill switch "feels cheap" as well...... Um.... DUH!! LMAO!

idiotwithasaw

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Ok I've said it before, if it puts wood in the truck who cares. at what he spent it more than paid for itself if he cleaned his yard up and didn't have to hire someone to do it. That being said I would never buy one of these for myself, I would rather buy a used tampon for a tea bag before I owned one. Only reason I would get one is to strip is down and see how good/bad the build is.

There is a place for these as cheap throwaway saws that a homeowner would buy and maybe use once and forget about it. What would get me is someone selling an obvious clone as the real deal and really scamming someone.

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Ok I've said it before, if it puts wood in the truck who cares. at what he spent it more than paid for itself if he cleaned his yard up and didn't have to hire someone to do it. That being said I would never buy one of these for myself, I would rather buy a used tampon for a tea bag before I owned one. Only reason I would get one is to strip is down and see how good/bad the build is.

There is a place for these as cheap throwaway saws that a homeowner would buy and maybe use once and forget about it. What would get me is someone selling an obvious clone as the real deal and really scamming someone.
a poulan from walmart performs better and cost less.

CTYank

Killer of Invasives
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
a poulan from walmart performs better and cost less.
Even mo-betta a refurb from VMInnovations. My refurb PP4218 would waltz that RedMenace, and let's not talk durability.
Obviously all expert sawyers run a new saw through a tankful at idle to break it in. That'll get you to throw up. :rolleye:

mkdwilcox

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Give the man a break. Not everyone can afford a $1000 saw. I have seen some of his other videos and believe it or not, he has milled quite a bit of lumber with his $75 saw. Now will I run out and buy one.....probably not. However, for the money I paid for my Husqvarna 372xp you could buy 10 of his saws.

Last edited: