drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
3:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
028s jug on a 026 bottom? what piston did you run?
46mm 034
can you tell me who does work 2 piece jug?
I did the work
how much did you have to de stroke 024 crank?
The 024 is a 30mm crank vs 32mm for the 026
this build have you started work on again? would you sell this project?
Probably play this winter, but it’s a”cat in a bag” because it’s not been tested. A regular ported 026 may beat it up. Could be a total turd.

Every saw needs to be built with an intended goal. I build worksaws, not race saws. There are many here more talented than I with much more experience.

sawtalk81

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
12:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
the 034 is that to end on your 026? bottom. im interested in knowing how did the numbers come out to run a 30mm stroke with a 034 top end ? seems like it might lack power? how did you 026 wih 028s. top end turn out?

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
2:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
the 034 is that to end on your 026? bottom. im interested in knowing how did the numbers come out to run a 30mm stroke with a 034 top end ? seems like it might lack power? how did you 026 wih 028s. top end turn out?

Just a suggestion.....

Try using capitalization, and punctuation in your posts, and you might be taken more seriously here.

No kidding.

sawtalk81

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Just a suggestion.....

Try using capitalization, and punctuation in your posts, and you might be taken more seriously here.

No kidding.
I will take a note to that thank you for the recommendation. Please take into account not everyone is a English professor.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
2:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I will take a note to that thank you for the recommendation. Please take into account not everyone is a English professor.

I wasn't intending to insult you, or belittle you in any way. When I first found these forums, I had to learn to better my ability to communicate using the written word as well. After all, that's the only way we have here to be able to share and learn.

As for my career as an English professor.....

I spent 7th grade in a reformatory school, and spent the next three years in the 8th grade, before I finally quit school. I'm anything but an English professor......but I am able to learn.

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
8:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I really can’t like this...
to me you are here just trying to strip info. And then you bark this sarcastic reply.

Others may see it differently, but if not your days are numbered.. where is John 1212

:aplastao:

sawtalk81

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I wasn't intending to insult you, or belittle you in any way. When I first found these forums, I had to learn to better my ability to communicate using the written word as well. After all, that's the only way we have here to be able to share and learn.

As for my career as an English professor.....

I spent 7th grade in a reformatory school, and spent the next three years in the 8th grade, before I finally quit school. I'm anything but an English professor......but I am able to learn.
I do appreciate what ya'll started here.It is nice to correspond with fellow saw junkies. No worries no the last reply. i will do a better job of making my posts more Legible.

sawtalk81

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I really can’t like this...
to me you are here just trying to strip info. And then you bark this sarcastic reply.

Others may see it differently, but if not your days are numbered.. where is John 1212

:aplastao:
In regards to your comment I'm trying to see what. Y'ALL are doing with your builds. I have build my share of "Woods" saws. Please Don't undermine my intelligence. I'm not going to boast about the stuff i have done. There is about a million ways to build a saw and I'm sure not going to to run my mouth like a professional. that's WHY i ask the professionals on this Particular build.

Last edited:

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
First of all here is MY personal phone number 34340-536-6586 if you would like to speak with me directly. In regards to your comment I'm trying to see what. Y'ALL are doing with your builds. I have build my share of "Woods" saws. Please Don't undermine my intelligence. I'm not going to boast about the stuff i have done. There is about a million ways to build a saw and I'm sure not going to to run my mouth like a professional. that's WHY i ask the professionals on this Particular build.

Well thank you for you reassurance.. I shall decline your offer to call you, as it’s a bit costly to call from here to there. but thank you anyway

Last edited:

sawtalk81

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Well thank you for you reassurance.. I shall decline your offer to call you, as it’s a bit costly to call from here to there. but thank you anyway
Hey no hard feelings friend. I'm here as a participant not a moocher. Eric its nice to meet you friend.

srcarr52

Shop rat, backyard slice cutter.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I will take a note of that; thank you for the recommendation. Please take into account, not everyone is an English professor.

Fixed to ward away the English professors. :machinegun: Also to prove the point that you don't have to be perfect, none of us are, but some effort goes a long ways in portraying your point.

@sawtalk81 I'd edit your last post in the hopes that the telemarketers haven't already seized it.

sawtalk81

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Fixed to ward away the English professors. :machinegun: Also to prove the point that you don't have to be perfect, none of us are, but some effort goes a long ways in portraying your point.

@sawtalk81 I'd edit your last post in the hopes that the telemarketers haven't already seized it.
I completely agree thank you for your reply.

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What are you talking about?

You post your phone number, you get lots of calls from annoying sales guys

I quoted your post it has your number in it. You can’t change it, only a mod or I can...

If you look I’ve already changed it in my quote of your for you... so it not you number anymore

sawtalk81

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Thank you i really do appreciate that. and i do apologize i honestly didn't mean any disrespect.

srcarr52

Shop rat, backyard slice cutter.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What are you talking about?

I PM'd the donkey and asked him to remove the number, as any changes you made in the original post would not be reflected in the quote.

There is one thing we all share, which is the hatred of telemarketers.

sawtalk81

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I PM'd the donkey and asked him to remove the number, as any changes you made in the original post would not be reflected in the quote.

There is one thing we all share, which is the hatred of telemarketers.
Y'all are awesome i wish i had a 10th of experience as Ya'll.