thats what mine says also deets error and banned until the 9th

junkman

Crush it
Local time
10:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I deleted my avatar and all personal info in profile ,all im's and the message page ,that's all i could delete ,have not posted for some time now ,i do not approve of how they are going about this ,is there a way i can delete any images of chain i have posted ? or do they own those now ?

Adirondackstihl

Vert Da Furk........Bork Bork Bork
Local time
1:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I deleted my avatar and all personal info in profile ,all im's and the message page ,that's all i could delete ,have not posted for some time now ,i do not approve of how they are going about this ,is there a way i can delete any images of chain i have posted ? or do they own those now ?
Good idea
BRB

Last edited:

tree monkey

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I can't change anything

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
tony k is looking at every thing we do here. that I know for sure

And we don't care. This site is open for anyone to read.

The Administration of this site doesn't even want to censor the ArboristSite name in anyway. Darin may only care about his site's bottom line, but here we are more concerned with having a quality site for our members. No links are blocked....and cross linking between like minded sites is encouraged.

I'm not gonna worry about that place any longer. This is my home now......and I'm planning on doing everything I can to make it great.

Majorpayne

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

The Administration of this site doesn't even want to censor the ArboristSite name in anyway. Darin may only care about his site's bottom line, but here we are more concerned with having a quality site for our members. No links are blocked....and cross linking between like minded sites is encouraged.

I'm not gonna worry about that place any longer. This is my home now......and I'm planning on doing everything I can to make it great.
Suckass.

michaelmj11

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

I'm new to all this, and certainly didn't see the post deletion/heavy handedness of AS but I can quite clearly observe how AS is being administered presently. Thus all I have to say about Mastermind's post is;

Amen.