High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

About me.

chris

Active OPE Member
Local time
12:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Hello I found this Site on HL Supply Page.

I Live in Northern Ontario, Canada,In my 40`s Do Cut a Lot of Wood , have Repaired Many saws and Other Things.

I also Did have a Auto mechanics License But let it Expire, I have a Carpentry ticket and I Know other Trades, including Some Engineering.

I Once also Ran a Webpage Something like this one , and Was admin to gaming servers and What not.

I know Lots of People and the Ways of Bringing users To Sites like these ones. I could be a Good guy to Know, as i Know many People , and Lots of People in the Small Engine Trades.

Just saying Hello

Redfin

Meh...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Howdy, stick around. Lots of good people on here with tons of knowledge.

Canadian farm boy

“Normal” people scare me.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good day sir. Welcome. I see your from Ontario. I'm in southern Ontario. Half way between Toronto and London. I'm glad to see more Canadians signing up.:) I've been getting a little lonely.;)

skippy

Husqvarnas Sawyer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hello I found this Site on HL Supply Page.

I Live in Northern Ontario, Canada,In my 40`s Do Cut a Lot of Wood , have Repaired Many saws and Other Things.

I also Did have a Auto mechanics License But let it Expire, I have a Carpentry ticket and I Know other Trades, including Some Engineering.

I Once also Ran a Webpage Something like this one , and Was admin to gaming servers and What not.

I know Lots of People and the Ways of Bringing users To Sites like these ones. I could be a Good guy to Know, as i Know many People , and Lots of People in the Small Engine Trades.

Just saying Hello
Hi Chris I'm Chris too. About the same age to seem we done alot of the same things too.
Happy new years and glad you joined us buddy