562 clutch tool

JT78

Super OPE Member
Local time
9:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok have a 562 on the bench and don't have a removal tool is the tool for the echo 590 the same?
The old tool I have for some of the older saws with 3 legs is too big to fit. I tried to knock this thing loose with a hammer and punch and it isn't budging. Not my saw so I would rather buy the correct tool to remove the clutch.

HumBurner

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is the proper tool. Also fits 357/359.
View attachment 382444
Just throwing this out there. I bought the clutch removal tool for a 2014 562, and by a mm or less, the tool does not fit the clutch on my 2017 model. I'm not aware of the part numbers, so maybe there was a change. But I had to resort to a scrench and hammer because the tool would not seat fully.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
3:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The lengths manufacturers go just to bend over their customers and get paid for doing so is amazing!

It is a clutch removal tool, why does it have to be proprietary looking like a damn labyrinth?!

I have been told that most OEM & AM clutch removal tools are made out of too soft materials or tend to be too weak and as such don't hold up for too long.

How many different Husqvarna clutch removal tools does Ones shop need?
I made 3 so far.

HumBurner

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The lengths manufacturers go just to bend over their customers and get paid for doing so is amazing!

It is a clutch removal tool, why does it have to be proprietary looking like a damn labyrinth?!

I have been told that most OEM & AM clutch removal tools are made out of too soft materials or tend to be too weak and as such don't hold up for too long.

How many different Husqvarna clutch removal tools does Ones shop need?
I made 3 so far.

I have three so far, all OEM.