Trader history (0)

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm looking for a 390xp and was wondering if anyone has one for sale?

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Moved this to its own want ad. Might get you some more traffic bud…
I've been aware for a while so things have changed a little in here's kinda a dumb and dumber question how do I make a new thread I've been getting back on track with my porting and I bought a clone 372xp and ordered another one to go a little over the top with and I wanted to start a new thread on that yeah I know it's a clone but it's still a saw and it's going to have a lot of different components swapped out when it is finished. For some darn reason I can't figure out how to start a new thread??

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
3:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
I've been aware for a while so things have changed a little in here's kinda a dumb and dumber question how do I make a new thread I've been getting back on track with my porting and I bought a clone 372xp and ordered another one to go a little over the top with and I wanted to start a new thread on that yeah I know it's a clone but it's still a saw and it's going to have a lot of different components swapped out when it is finished. For some darn reason I can't figure out how to start a new thread??
No worries bud we got new forum software. Hit the little three line “burger” menu in the upper left corner. Click on forums and then click on post thread. Chainsaws is still the most popular section. You’ll see that choice about 5-6th down the list with the mastermind banner.IMG_3483.jpeg

mrxlh

AYFSMRN
Local time
2:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve got the one I bought from Stump a while back. It’s not minty, but in really good condition with a new OEM top end. PM me for details.

Ketchup

Epoxy member
Local time
1:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@MG porting, you might want to have a look at this if you haven’t already. Ends tomorrow.

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks guys my budget is limited do to the new couch my wife bought the day before so yeah can't blame her for that because we left our old one behind from the move but dang the couch better be comfortable for the dang price she paid.🤦 So yeah something like a builder and somewhat cheap is unfortunately what I'm going to have to do.

jake-e-boy

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a ‘19 that Gordy (WCS) did a woods port on. Would sell PHO, excellent condition, only 4 tanks since ported and it was ported out the box

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a ‘19 that Gordy (WCS) did a woods port on. Would sell PHO, excellent condition, only 4 tanks since ported and it was ported out the box
Pm me with pictures and price and go from there he still hasn't shown pics of the PTO side of the saw he's trying to sell yet so I'm still waiting on that to. Lol but never hurts to have more options.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
3:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pm me with pictures and price and go from there he still hasn't shown pics of the PTO side of the saw he's trying to sell yet so I'm still waiting on that to. Lol but never hurts to have more options.
Sorry Mike, I just came back in from the garage. Halloween and stuff. I'll PM you.