High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

036-360 kit build

Gmp110789

OPE Member
Local time
4:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Hi guys. Never posted here before. I just finished building a Huztl kit 360. I have built 372’s but never a 360. I was impressed with the quality of the parts. I did a no base gasket build with all parts supplied in the kit, I didn’t change anything to oem. I feel I will have to change the chain tensioner to something better as the one supplied is very rough and locks up from time to time.

Gmp110789

OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
You had posted this in the Builder's Review section, I moved it to the Chainsaw Forum for you.

Welcome to ope.
Thank you sir I’m not very tech savvy and find it tough to navigate around. I tried posting a video as well haven’t figured out how yet

Agent Smith

Hack of all trades
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thank you sir I’m not very tech savvy and find it tough to navigate around. I tried posting a video as well haven’t figured out how yet
Welcome! You have to put your video on YouTube, Vimeo, etc and you can post a link here to it. You cant post videos directly to ope. Just pics

Gmp110789

OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Welcome! You have to put your video on YouTube, Vimeo, etc and you can post a link here to it. You cant post videos directly to ope
Alright... that’s what I’ve kinda figured out. Thanks pal

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m not very tech savvy

You have to put your video on YouTube, Vimeo
Welcome to the site. If you're just starting out with uploading vids get a Vimeo account. YouTube will more than likely lock your account a couple minutes after you upload a saw vid. You'll have to appeal a suspension. Unless you plan on loading a lot of vids vimeo works great

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
3:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We should have several threads on those aftermarket "Stihl" saws. My grandson has assembled a few. He always uses the OEM chain adjuster assembly.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
10:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
. . . YouTube will more than likely lock your account a couple minutes after you upload a saw vid. You'll have to appeal a suspension. . . .
Why would YouTube lock an account because of a chainsaw video? o_O

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
9:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cos they do,,, it’s from a silly computer program, that thinks it spam, I’ve had two go down, for some other reason (my fault ) they refused to reinstate it.
My latest one has been suspended, and reinstated twice. All because.. I up load a vid with a running chainsaw, it screams through two cuts, and bingo,,, it happened to quite a few on here.

this is what you get sent, to an email I just made for the YouTube account, when I looked there were 3 exactly the same emails from the 3 vids i uploaded
E461472C-60AE-44F3-AF44-47C09760D724.jpeg