• Total voters

Outback

Super OPE Member
Local time
2:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My best friend from school and my son are constantly exchanging words about bags, buckets, boxes, and various other containers of diks they have acquired for each other. Many thumbs up if i knew how to do that here. I prefer others sick a duck, or perhaps inquire if there is space for a third dick in their mouth.

20 years ago when I tended bar and somebody bought one of those little plastic bags of nuts I was always polite enough to ask how my nuts tasted in their mouth. Its the only considerate thing to do. I think I might need a sticker for my ported saws. I'm in oregon so how about a beaver with 3 dicks in its mouth. I'm sure somebody can work that up outback somewhere. Lets leave the biology of breeding ducks out of this. Obviously somebody else would have to make it.

Seriously, like bob ross when you committed to the hair, or monkey in this case, it no longer mattered whether you liked it or not. I've been associating it with you for, I want to say 15 yearsish. I don't recall exactly when I joined asssite, or when I gave up on them exactly, or when you adopted it. But, I see the monkey, I think of tennessee, chainsaws, and my sons extended family there, in that order. Without the monkey your just assuming we can read.

All stickers are scratch'n sniff if you do some surface prep.

edit: Note. Add bob ross hair to the monkey and exchange pistol for brush..

Squareground3691

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My best friend from school and my son are constantly exchanging words about bags, buckets, boxes, and various other containers of diks they have acquired for each other. Many thumbs up if i knew how to do that here. I prefer others sick a duck, or perhaps inquire if there is space for a third dick in their mouth.

20 years ago when I tended bar and somebody bought one of those little plastic bags of nuts I was always polite enough to ask how my nuts tasted in their mouth. Its the only considerate thing to do. I think I might need a sticker for my ported saws. I'm in oregon so how about a beaver with 3 dicks in its mouth. I'm sure somebody can work that up outback somewhere. Lets leave the biology of breeding ducks out of this. Obviously somebody else would have to make it.

Seriously, like bob ross when you committed to the hair, or monkey in this case, it no longer mattered whether you liked it or not. I've been associating it with you for, I want to say 15 yearsish. I don't recall exactly when I joined asssite, or when I gave up on them exactly, or when you adopted it. But, I see the monkey, I think of tennessee, chainsaws, and my sons extended family there, in that order. Without the monkey your just assuming we can read.

Lol , 😆IMG_1941.jpeg

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
4:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Yep. 15 years. It happened fast too.