High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Where were you thirty years ago?

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:38 PM
User ID
Reaction score
So....you spent your summer of 89' or 90' doing what?

Building hot rods, street rods, 4x4 trucks and rail jobs for the dirt. Doing general repair sucked and still does!
My ill faded free time and cash flow was spent that summer on enduro racing asphalt 200's at JFK Stadium in street stocks or street racing a Cuda in Philly. Who can find some pics of my ride? The hit is, it was big, carried a 440 wedge with a factory 600 Holley which was of course protested under class rules but passed cause the carb matched the book numbers and was factory bone stock, yeah right. Most of these cars saw demo time more than street stock racing on the weekends. It was the only one ever ran in that class at the time.

S Sidwell

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:38 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Was 25 then, loved and still do my 80's music. Still working on cars and trucks at a GM dealership. Only thing has changed the most are the owners, they have gotten real lazy and it's the auto manufacturers fault putting all this stuff in them. Some don't think you have to change oil. Don't play as hard on dirt bikes anymore, scared of getting something broke. Still love IndyCar racing, MotoGp isn't the same without the 500cc 2 strokes, miss hearing those angry bees.

Steve Sidwell, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:38 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
With two kids ages nine and six in a new house. [emoji108]

The kids are all grown up now with kids of their own and the house needs a heavy refurbishment.[emoji1785]

One should move every fifteen years or so, just to get rid of accumulated crap.[emoji848]