What's on your bench?

Sagebrush33

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I did some google searching but unfortunately I can't find anything.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk
Thanks for trying to help.
I got it an hour or so after I posted about it. Just had to walk away for a spell and go back to it.
I did drop the deck and pull it out from under the tractor. Once I did it took me a couple minutes but it became crystal clear.
The birds eye view was key.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Two stroke Lawnboy but should be sleeping now.

You would not think this was funny if you were called a fraud, would you?

Come on guys surely you can think up a good one at my expense?
No?

After all I'm a fraud yet no one has any proof in actual fact, zero proof from any one human being. Be careful Dave eating crow is not fun. I know first hand all about that.

I'm guarded now and have damn good reasons I might explain.
Maybe you can read about it in the PA threat or should I start my own tread to prove everything I say?
Add a pole?
Only if Randy approves anything on here will I continue. I'll ask in the PA wifi thread and he approves. If he delete my profile or blocks me he wins I lose. Just that simple. His call. He controls Bruce's site. I won't beg and I won't ask to come back. You who hate me here will be glad to be rid of me and so will Randy.

Jigsaw was a game. I like games but many may not like the outcome on this one, it a real twist. More double sided double meanings from me most don't understand. You think I'm crazy?
Right?
Read between the lines, always. It could be a TM riddle, never know. Tim sees it. Kevin isn't sure what to think but he's thinking. Could be smoke and mirrors but maybe not.
But just won't matter if Randy does not approve of it.
Tell me I'm wrong? More riddles... I know.
I might just walk away. That has yet to be decided. Not my call.

Fyi I never missed any of the subtle jokes passed under my nose, or so you guys thought, on this forum. Your good guys generally imo. Bad apples may have ruined it for me. Not my fault. Don't make bad decision s based on other peoples hunches. It's never smart. Randy shut down a trade deal I had going saw for a saw straight up trade. Did he tell you guys that?
He should in his own words. But that is just me. My saw my trade no money involved in that deal.
Guy won't respond to my text. Will call and text today one last time. Forcing my hand wasn't good. I'm not a guy that likes to be forced. Been there done that. Now being and adult I can walk away.

Just picked Dave here to make all you guys stop and think, what if something is wrong?
How would I feel in Kens place?
Kiwi gets it all on his own without any help, what if....
Can my rep be repaired now?
Who cares, right?

Trying my best to be cool but it's not easy.

Slow typist and a slow reader to so don't smite me for that.
Really bad at writing so bear with me if you choose. If not ignore post like Randy told me he does. His words not mine but yet he will read this and stay on me. Three months now he has been watching me closely and talking about me in other threads most of you won't see. One reason I'm not a gold member. Just not for me from where I'm standing because I don't fit in.

Going back to start reading the PA thread to catch up till I have to leave. Normally I do not go online in the early morning. But here I am.

Enjoy your repairs here men.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
10:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Two stroke Lawnboy but should be sleeping now.

You would not think this was funny if you were called a fraud, would you?

Come on guys surely you can think up a good one at my expense?
No?

After all I'm a fraud yet no one has any proof in actual fact, zero proof from any one human being. Be careful Dave eating crow is not fun. I know first hand all about that.

I'm guarded now and have damn good reasons I might explain.
Maybe you can read about it in the PA threat or should I start my own tread to prove everything I say?
Add a pole?
Only if Randy approves anything on here will I continue. I'll ask in the PA wifi thread and he approves. If he delete my profile or blocks me he wins I lose. Just that simple. His call. He controls Bruce's site. I won't beg and I won't ask to come back. You who hate me here will be glad to be rid of me and so will Randy.

Jigsaw was a game. I like games but many may not like the outcome on this one, it a real twist. More double sided double meanings from me most don't understand. You think I'm crazy?
Right?
Read between the lines, always. It could be a TM riddle, never know. Tim sees it. Kevin isn't sure what to think but he's thinking. Could be smoke and mirrors but maybe not.
But just won't matter if Randy does not approve of it.
Tell me I'm wrong? More riddles... I know.
I might just walk away. That has yet to be decided. Not my call.

Fyi I never missed any of the subtle jokes passed under my nose, or so you guys thought, on this forum. Your good guys generally imo. Bad apples may have ruined it for me. Not my fault. Don't make bad decision s based on other peoples hunches. It's never smart. Randy shut down a trade deal I had going saw for a saw straight up trade. Did he tell you guys that?
He should in his own words. But that is just me. My saw my trade no money involved in that deal.
Guy won't respond to my text. Will call and text today one last time. Forcing my hand wasn't good. I'm not a guy that likes to be forced. Been there done that. Now being and adult I can walk away.

Just picked Dave here to make all you guys stop and think, what if something is wrong?
How would I feel in Kens place?
Kiwi gets it all on his own without any help, what if....
Can my rep be repaired now?
Who cares, right?

Trying my best to be cool but it's not easy.

Slow typist and a slow reader to so don't smite me for that.
Really bad at writing so bear with me if you choose. If not ignore post like Randy told me he does. His words not mine but yet he will read this and stay on me. Three months now he has been watching me closely and talking about me in other threads most of you won't see. One reason I'm not a gold member. Just not for me from where I'm standing because I don't fit in.

Going back to start reading the PA thread to catch up till I have to leave. Normally I do not go online in the early morning. But here I am.

Enjoy your repairs here men.
As you have named me here i'll reply mate.
I'm not taking sides in this. Geographical separation means i may never face to face meet anyone i "know" from here, and that pains me. I would gladly share a sausy roll and a flavourless commercial brew with you, or any member.
The above post is well written, so why would you so often in your own words "riddle"? Folks in the main are time poor, add that to the written interwebs inability to convey the nuances of tone or expression that help explain sarcasm or wit, and you leave yourself in a position where your reader might just glide past because it's not convenient to unravel the subtleties. You know that i do read all posts on the pages i follow, because i have questioned you on some of those very words.
The Kenny who wrote this is articulate and measured. We don't always see that. If its tiredness or stress, maybe take time out from here at those times.

Adam.

edit. @cuinrearview and @huskihl do you two do what's on your bench?

Last edited:

pavel408

Super OPE Member
Local time
12:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
5:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I knew I’d seen it somewhere. Doesn’t show on iPhone with phone vertical. Gotta flip horizontal. Same with post numbers.
Thanks!
Hory Sheet! I learn something new every day! Thanks David! I turned my Iphone sideways and its like a whole nother forum. So much i dont know how to do with OPe. I usually just stick to the threads i have saved or see when u hit the new post button. Im pretty low tech:D

WillG

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got the Poulan Pro trimmer sorted last night, idle speed was way too low and both needles were too lean. Adjusted carb and idle speed, restrung it and trimmed the yard with it, ran great. Cleaned air filter, tossed in a new fuel filter and plug. Good to go.

Checked out the Husqvarna push mower with Briggs 550EX, recoil was destroyed, got a new one on order. Once the recoil is swapped out I have to check out the running issue and change the oil.

Checked out a Toro Recycler with Kohler Courage, either has water or dirt in the fuel, I'll have it sorted tomorrow evening after dinner.
5d21a75a260ee073f618e616fcf2ef0a.jpg
2594a9d445e2c44fb922ac17c1f3ceb6.jpg

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
EF48D7F3-2D3F-4714-9ACC-74BAD7B7729A.jpeg FW side seal installed7884C4B8-CADC-4CCE-8928-F2FA2E4B3083.jpeg FW installed755F0A72-0C8D-4244-943C-5E4D3235CF48.jpeg level off case gaskets464C0E24-5E56-44FC-9A20-B7861E5C8EA5.jpeg ‘MERICA BISSHES:D71962767-4195-42F0-88A8-42BD26A8B2D1.jpeg forgot to take a pic shaving the key. Took .030 off. Heres the tools i used. Well and the vice. Brand new Oregon file. Each swipe was orgasmic:D

Stevetheboatguy

mountain dew and ibuprofen please
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Guess I know what I'll be spending my next day off fixing.

:mad: kick in the balls I tell ya what.

0729212037_Burst01.jpg

Sometimes you're the hammer sometimes you're the nail. Other times you just run the sumbich over and find it in your tire :facepalm:

Tubed tires suck!

Steven

Stevetheboatguy

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Stevetheboatguy

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pic of hammer or it didnt happen:D
Sup Steve:zplayita: how that lil one doin?

Lil one is doing great. Growing like a weed. Guess she has to if she's going to hold her own with the rest of the bunch! Those kids are something else. Not for the faint of heart for sure.

Steven