Wear your chaps fellas.

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
10:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So got a question. When it is cold, i wear my chaps under my bib overalls. Think this is ok( better then nothing at all) or should i have them on top. They do fit over top but just barley.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

LOMartin

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So got a question. When it is cold, i wear my chaps under my bib overalls. Think this is ok( better then nothing at all) or should i have them on top. They do fit over top but just barley.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Why not on top? That way you don’t cut up your overalls.

man a cut can happen so quick.

heimannm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
9:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I took a step back while cutting up a tree I had dropped and was surprised to look down and see the stuffing coming out of my chaps. One problem I do run in to from time to time when felling with the McCulloch saws, hot muffler/exhaust is detrimental to the health of your chaps. The cheese grater screen on some of the big old McCulloch saws could eat up a pair of chaps as well. Certainly chaps are inexpensive compared to the alternatives.

PICT0079.JPG

Mark

deye223

AIR FUEL SPARK VROOOOOM
Local time
12:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I could post a pic of a guy that I know that gashed his leg pretty bad, a prime example of why you should always wear pants/chaps. Not sure you want to see it though, it’s a nasty cut.
Post it up and warn those with a soft gut not to look down

Shanesaw80

Tree Assassin
Local time
8:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Post it up and warn those with a soft gut not to look down

Alright well I’ll post the 2 pics with his face blacked out seeing that I haven’t asked him to post it. I’m sure it’s not a problem, he’s a pretty easy going dude. I’ll shoot him a text letting him know.

Again it’s not terribly gross but if you don’t like cuts then you probably won’t like the picture so just scroll on by lol.

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Alright well I’ll post the 2 pics with his face blacked out seeing that I haven’t asked him to post it. I’m sure it’s not a problem, he’s a pretty easy going dude. I’ll shoot him a text letting him know.

Again it’s not terribly gross but if you don’t like cuts then you probably won’t like the picture so just scroll on by lol.
Damn, how long ago was that? Did the doctor say it should heal ok? Was there any permanent damage?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Shanesaw80

Tree Assassin
Local time
8:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Damn, how long ago was that? Did the doctor say it should heal ok? Was there any permanent damage?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

That would have been probably 4 years ago. He healed up fine, no permanent damage and still running a saw. I can guarantee that he always wears his equipment now though.