Trader history (1)

ElevatorGuy

It’s up and down ;)
Local time
4:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don’t you need to be a hoarder when you like junk? Gotta have something running when 10 are broke, much like loving mopars :aaaaa:

ElevatorGuy

It’s up and down ;)
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You’re a dodge guy too Matt? Yikes! Lol

Matt Schmitt

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You’re a dodge guy too Matt? Yikes! Lol
I am but honestly a Cummins guy I reckon. Although the wife had a Durango with the hemi in it, it was an awesome grocery getter. Than kids came along and now we need a bigger car blah blah blah. Got a 15 suburban gave me nothing but fits after 40,000 miles ac condenser then compressor then brake booster then at 75000 she started using water assume the head gaskets were going bad never leaked on the ground so I assume it was burning through the exhaust. Now the wife has an expedition so far it’s been good, wish dodge made a bigger suv I’d probably have it.

ElevatorGuy

It’s up and down ;)
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My buddy brought his one year old new to him dodge over last night. I didn’t even go out and look at it, I can’t stand the brand. He tells me it only has 8000 miles on it, I replied cool it’s due for its second transmission. He didn’t bring it up again . I’ll likely never buy another American vehicle but I will certainly never own another mopar.

Matt Schmitt

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol they actually have a decent trans for the Cummins now… provided you keep it stock. And power mods and yup they still crap out!! As for the 1500 I believe they have made a decent one finally and the cats as well. I know the older stuff sucked but there finally making some advancements.