High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Unfortunate delay. Accidents happen, stay safe my friends.

Rob Stafari

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Things were going so well. Just got a new full time side job that I loved. Found an old granberg mkIII in a barn that was missing pieces and just got it together.
IMG_6832.JPG
Went log 'shopping' and brought back some nice black cherry and elm crotches.
IMG_6887.JPG
Found three 'parts' saws and with the help of my 6401 top end made two more 64xx runners to go with my 6401/7910
IMG_6958.JPG
Then this happened...
IMG_6981.JPG IMG_6984.JPG
Broken but not defeated. One fractured heal, twice fractured wrist, one fractured tooth root. At least four chipped teeth, two loose front teeth. Good news is all clean breaks, no surgery.

Merely a flesh wound

Delayed and set back. Itching to put saws in wood and split some crotches open. One week down, 11 more to go. Worst of it is over, now just the mental anguish of sitting around... something I've just never good at.

I'm counting my blessings. Could have been far worse. Every day is a great day to be alive!

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Things were going so well. Just got a new full time side job that I loved. Found an old granberg mkIII in a barn that was missing pieces and just got it together.
View attachment 132355
Went log 'shopping' and brought back some nice black cherry and elm crotches.
View attachment 132356
Found three 'parts' saws and with the help of my 6401 top end made two more 64xx runners to go with my 6401/7910
View attachment 132357
Then this happened...
View attachment 132358 View attachment 132359
Broken but not defeated. One fractured heal, twice fractured wrist, one fractured tooth root. At least four chipped teeth, two loose front teeth. Good news is all clean breaks, no surgery.

Merely a flesh wound

Delayed and set back. Itching to put saws in wood and split some crotches open. One week down, 11 more to go. Worst of it is over, now just the mental anguish of sitting around... something I've just never good at.

I'm counting my blessings. Could have been far worse. Every day is a great day to be alive!
Man that's rough
Gws

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Granberg probably

Rob Stafari

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No beers was involved in the making of that mess. Nobody/nothing involved but me and a mini skid steer. Long story short, Got bucked off and thrown down a hill. Wiped out hard on the paver driveway. Thanks for all your well wishes.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
No beers was involved in the making of that mess. Nobody/nothing involved but me and a mini skid steer. Long story short, Got bucked off and thrown down a hill. Wiped out hard on the paver driveway. Thanks for all your well wishes.
Seat belts are a wonderful thing