High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

texas

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Any of you guys have any friends down there? I have a friend down in Galveston that I have not heard from lately. It does not look good down there to me. Hope you Texas guys are ok!! I pray for you!!

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
3:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a friend in Houston.
I heard from him today. He still has power and the water is less than 15' from his house but he thinks he and his family will be be OK. He can't go anywhere because, until the water recedes, he's on an island.
At least they're all OK.

When I lived in Houston, our house backed up to the Buffalo Bayou. I'm pretty sure the house is flooded now.

EvilRoySlade

What’s my line?
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My sister moved from there a year ago, she's been in contact with lots of friends. It's all over the place, some just get heavy rain then a break and water subsidies then rain again. Some have multiple feet of water in their homes. One friend had to abandon his car on the freeway, walked around 9 miles then got picked up by a boat. Not good anyway you slice it.

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I have a friend in Houston.
I heard from him today. He still has power and the water is less than 15' from his house but he thinks he and his family will be be OK. He can't go anywhere because, until the water recedes, he's on an island.
At least they're all OK.

When I lived in Houston, our house backed up to the Buffalo Bayou. I'm pretty sure the house is flooded now.

As by my T.V. Houston looks like trash now, as does most of the coast. I really hope it not that bad!

Duce

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My son Craig Ross MKII is heading to Louisiana with Air Boat from U.S. Coast Guard Station Sturgeon Bay, WI. He is in his 13th year of service and has been there before. Also served and repaired Air Boats in North Dakota floods. Said the feeling of saving a person is indescribable. Hope this is over soon with minimal loss of life.

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My son Craig Ross MKII is heading to Louisiana with Air Boat from U.S. Coast Guard Station Sturgeon Bay, WI. He is in his 13th year of service and has been there before. Also served and repaired Air Boats in North Dakota floods. Said the feeling of saving a person is indescribable. Hope this is over soon with minimal loss of life.
I'm sure his service is very appreciated by folks down there!

Dustin4185

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Our agency got notified today to be on standby. We may or may not go-it all depends on FEMA and TEMA. I've got the Jon boat and Jet drive boat ready. I also threw my old reliable 440 in the toolbox. They usually don't let us LE commissioned, tractor jockeys go, but I do a lot of work on the county officers equipment (everything from electrical issues, welding and fab work, repairing ATVs/trucks/outboards/saws) so I was asked specifically to go to help keep things going. Wife doesn't like the idea, but she said to go help if I get the chance.

Florida and Louisiana sent 100 game wardens each.

Pray for all those affected and the first responders, game wardens, coast guard, and decision makers down there.