High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Take that farmer mother said here.

alleyyooper

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Possiably 2 million dollars sat in the field a couple three hundred feet down the road from me from the thursday evening before Memorial day week end. For a total of 9 days, thought they had given up and went back to home base when they left as they had not planted the field next door where thr single tractor was parked.

I was told the two tractors with the diggers hooked up cost 400,00 to 500,00 alone. Then there are the two with the twin saddle tanks and the huge planters not going to guess the cost of the tractors or the planters which are 20 row models.
They were back Sunday morning when I went out and the field where the single had been worked up, but raining when I returned near noon, so again they were parked. the Field didn't show tracks like it had been planted.
We got near an inch of rain Sunday afternoon till near noon today Monday.

I would hate to be a farmer this year, they will probably starve to death this winter and sure won't be able to make the lease payments on the Equipment.

By the way the pictures only show one third of the equipent that were working the field behind them Thursday be fore Memorial day.
Kare went out this morning and said there is a fifth tractor hooked to a big planter parked there today.

More rain in the forecast for WED, Thur, and Friday with some scattered showers Saturday and Sunday.

Some corn did get planted and came up during the clear days Friday and Saturday only to be under water in many places today.

upload_2019-6-10_17-53-6.gif :D Al

birdmeter

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Possiably 2 million dollars sat in the field a couple three hundred feet down the road from me from the thursday evening before Memorial day week end. For a total of 9 days, thought they had given up and went back to home base when they left as they had not planted the field next door where thr single tractor was parked.

I was told the two tractors with the diggers hooked up cost 400,00 to 500,00 alone. Then there are the two with the twin saddle tanks and the huge planters not going to guess the cost of the tractors or the planters which are 20 row models.
They were back Sunday morning when I went out and the field where the single had been worked up, but raining when I returned near noon, so again they were parked. the Field didn't show tracks like it had been planted.
We got near an inch of rain Sunday afternoon till near noon today Monday.

I would hate to be a farmer this year, they will probably starve to death this winter and sure won't be able to make the lease payments on the Equipment.

By the way the pictures only show one third of the equipent that were working the field behind them Thursday be fore Memorial day.
Kare went out this morning and said there is a fifth tractor hooked to a big planter parked there today.

More rain in the forecast for WED, Thur, and Friday with some scattered showers Saturday and Sunday.

Some corn did get planted and came up during the clear days Friday and Saturday only to be under water in many places today.

View attachment 185467 :D Al
mother nature is giving the whole midwest a ass wopin