Trader history (0)

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
1:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm Josh. 30 years old. Army vet, 5 years active, 2 tours Iraq. I'm an engineer at cummins. I shoot straight. I found AS looking for an 044 after buying a house after college. I bought fin460 10mm 044 and also bid on a super clean 044 on ebay. Wound up winning that one and thought I'd have two. Fin got really busy with a baby and couldn't find time to ship, so I said no worries and he sent money back. I don't like bill from AS, because at the same time he had an 028 and apparently I asked too many questions and he got short with me so I told him where to stick it. I was curious about the 028's because my dad gave me his, it's a sentimental thing. Now I have 3 of them haha. I was/am looking for a larger saw so I can mill a few timbers for a timber framed porch. That's why I'm here on this for sale thread. And yes Jon1212 messaged me over on AS.

Thank You For Serving Our Country.

There is a group of members, (a large group actually), who's sarcasm & goofball humorous attitudes are only overshadowed by their desire to be absolutely honest & fair with everyone they deal with.

A great deal of them are now on this Site & SH, due to the way they, & some of the other fellow members have been treated by the AS Kremlin.

Riff Raff is what this group is referred to as, & it was meant to be derogatory.

There's also some opportunist @ AS that absolutely loathe this who group: not to say that there aren't a couple opportunist here, but by & large, the members here, & on SH, try to do the right thing.

Signed,
Heath, A Riff Raff Member

Edit:
Added for clarity.

2 Rings & A Flattop, LLC Test Dummy

Last edited:

unionvillecountryboy

Super OPE Member
Local time
12:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thank You For Serving Our Country.

There is a group of members, (a large group actually), who's sarcasm & goofball humorous attitudes are only overshadowed by their desire to be absolutely honest & fair with everyone they deal with.

A great deal of them are now on this Site & SH, due to the way they, & some of the other fellow members have been treated by the AS Kremlin.

Riff Raff is what this group is referred to as, & it was meant to be derogatory.

There's also some opportunist @ AS that absolutely loathe this who group: not to say that there aren't a couple opportunist here, but by & large, the members here, & on SH, try to do the right thing.

Signed,
Heath, A Riff Raff Member

Edit:
Added for clarity.

Thank you. I understand. I am totally goofy but believe in honesty, honor, integrity, etc... (many times I have day dreamed of being a Samurai). And if there are Newbs like me I don't want to see them pay 500 if a saw is reasonable at 300, but there is also room for negotiation and such. The 290 from AS for 550 just floored me as utter stupidity, and then I got scolded for saying a much more PC version of what I was thinking... Ugh don't get me started on Political Correctness and todays youth.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thank you. I understand. I am totally goofy but believe in honesty, honor, integrity, etc... (many times I have day dreamed of being a Samurai). And if there are Newbs like me I don't want to see them pay 500 if a saw is reasonable at 300, but there is also room for negotiation and such. The 290 from AS for 550 just floored me as utter stupidity, and then I got scolded for saying a much more PC version of what I was thinking... Ugh don't get me started on Political Correctness and todays youth.

You've found a home here with us brother.

hseII

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Yesp.

hseII

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cousin, I failed to notice your lisp when I met you at Randy's GTG. Is this a recent development?

Regards,
Your HeBro Cousin

I had a really witty response typed, but I am concerned all the buthurt that would flow forth, & I didn't feel like loading up your complaint account inbox tonight, so I deleted my response.

No.

Regrats,
Your Saltine American Cousin

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
11:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I had a really witty response typed, but I am concerned all the buthurt that would flow forth, & I didn't feel like loading up your complaint account inbox tonight, so I deleted my response.

No.

Regrats,
Your Saltine American Cousin

Go ahead. I've got time, and a veritable plethora of GFY's at my disposal.

Jwalker1911

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'm gonna be a leg model when I grow up. :)
15978091_1326959107378602_1869840635476854992_n.jpg

Chainsaw Addict

GO HOOSIERS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Price drop. How about $925 shipped east of Mississippi or split west of?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk