High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Stihl chain prices ??

94BULLITT

Super OPE Member
Local time
1:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I didn't get a pic of Sebastian himself. Sorry.

Do you want a pic of the tag on his chains he left for sharpening with his name and date also?

View attachment 98070
We need his phone number so we can call and confirm he is a real person. A pic of the chain on the saw would also add credibility[emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

big t double

You can call me Teddy Eastwood.....
Local time
12:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Thanks Ted this has made my day!

really? jesus wayne...you need to get out more hahahaha.

We need his phone number so we can call and confirm he is a real person. A pic of the chain on the saw would also add credibility[emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I don't collect phone numbers for chain sharpenings. come back in a few days when I get around to it. he only showed me a pic of the saw...but he had the chain with him for me to sharpen. ill see if he lets me get a selfie with him when he picks his chains up...for now, picture a portly Mexican fellow with a sweet 'stache. yall are a tough crowd...

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I don't collect phone numbers for chain sharpenings. come back in a few days when I get around to it. he only showed me a pic of the saw...but he had the chain with him for me to sharpen. ill see if he lets me get a selfie with him when he picks his chains up...for now, picture a portly Mexican fellow with a sweet 'stache. yall are a tough crowd...
When he comes back, ask him if he's a cowboy. Or can you tell now just by giving them a stare-down?

big t double

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
When he comes back, ask him if he's a cowboy. Or can you tell now just by giving him a stare-down?
I believe him to be some sort of mechanic...judging by his dirty hands and blue carhart style mechanic coat with his name on it. but I can give him the stare down when he comes back if youd like. shall I squeeze his ass too? for the good of the community.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I don't collect phone numbers for chain sharpenings. come back in a few days when I get around to it. he only showed me a pic of the saw...but he had the chain with him for me to sharpen. ill see if he lets me get a selfie with him when he picks his chains up...for now, picture a portly Mexican fellow with a sweet 'stache. yall are a tough crowd....

No I don't get out much (fugging kids!)

And just tell him your Teddy Eastwood and he's the Ugly.

big t double

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
No I don't get out much (fugging kids!)

And just tell him your Teddy Eastwood and he's the Ugly.
I really hate getting punched in the face. like...hate it. bad. so I'm afraid I will not be slinging that insult. I'm only tough behind this here keyboard.

edit: between you and kevin, I believe I'm missing some sort of movie reference that I should know, but don't.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Good news just worked deal with my local daeler.He will. Buy 100 ft rolls sell it to me as needed comes out to bout.32 cents a loop no shipping cost.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I didn't get a pic of Sebastian himself. Sorry.

Do you want a pic of the tag on his chains he left for sharpening with his name and date also?

View attachment 98070

Two things Ted.

1. Internet Explorer is the Wild Thang of internet browsers. They are all free you should upgrade.

2. You need to charge more for chain sharpening. You have roughly the same labour cost built in to spinning the new chain as you do in sharpening the old one.

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I believe him to be some sort of mechanic...judging by his dirty hands and blue carhart style mechanic coat with his name on it. but I can give him the stare down when he comes back if youd like. shall I squeeze his ass too? for the good of the community.
Yeth.