Trader history (0)

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
7:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well I guess we will see how much someone is willing to give. Looks like local pickup, was at 840$ when I checked. Kinda of a bunch of bs the way he listed on bids 2-3 different places. Have the top bid on here and find out you lost saw to another person on different site. Not very forth coming is it.

Manofstihl661

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well I guess we will see how much someone is willing to give. Looks like local pickup, was at 840$ when I checked. Kinda of a bunch of bs the way he listed on bids 2-3 different places. Have the top bid on here and find out you lost saw to another person on different site. Not very forth coming is it.

Kinda what I was getting at earlier. He is just trying to find the highest price he can get and will screw anyone else. If anything he may let people bid on each site until the eBay listing is about up and see where he is at.

Warped5

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Kinda what I was getting at earlier. He is just trying to find the highest price he can get and will screw anyone else. If anything he may let people bid on each site until the eBay listing is about up and see where he is at.

Ah, yes ....... BUT if he kills the eBay listing before the auction is over, he still pays the 'final value fee' ..... which is 10%

sweetjetskier

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Its a shame that people are allowed to sign up on forums and their first post is a for sale add. We have all seen where this situation turns out to a scam or the item isn't what the photos had shown or the item is never even shipped once the seller has the money--- the buyer takes a hit happens too often.

There should be a mandatory "waiting" period to allow new members to post for sale items. Now will that keep everything above board, no probably not. In theory it would minimize trollers and scam artists from their tactics.

The process of screening the new members may be too difficult to place in motion, I don't know.

Kind of tired of people being shady and their associated BS.

Just a thought on snowy Saturday in CT

Manofstihl661

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Its a shame that people are allowed to sign up on forums and their first post is a for sale add. We have all seen where this situation turns out to a scam or the item isn't what the photos had shown or the item is never even shipped once the seller has the money--- the buyer takes a hit happens too often.

There should be a mandatory "waiting" period to allow new members to post for sale items. Now will that keep everything above board, no probably not. In theory it would minimize trollers and scam artists from their tactics.

The process of screening the new members may be too difficult to place in motion, I don't know.

Kind of tired of people being shady and their associated BS.

Just a thought on snowy Saturday in CT

Yeh I’ve wondered before why they don’t do like some other forums where they require 50 posts or such first. Of course that’s just a number I threw out but I believe that’s what the Tundra forum I’m on requires.

czar800

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
:icon_popcorn:

Watching this like a nascar race, just Waiting for the crashes!

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I see the op is keeping tabs on this thread. He last checked in at 9:32.

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
5:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, he plastered it on here, AS, and on Facebook...with the “advertisements” he has done for himself...I imagine he will do pretty well with it.

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
117B36EA-3031-4114-B65B-52C7A92FA36A.png
Wonder if it’s all legit bids or a few friends running it up. Lot more than I would have ever thought.