Wisconsin Welder

Super OPE Member
Local time
5:02 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Hi there, I tried selling this saw a few weeks ago as seen here;

http://opeforum.com/threads/curved-top-066-great-shape-pho.18991/#post-985247

So, the saw is back together, and I would like to sell it. If you read the the thread above you would see that I was selling what appeared to be a bone stock 066, and then while showing it to someone locally it hung a ring, and when I disassembled it, with observations from people here found out it was an aftermarket, no name cylinder. That pissed me off, that I didn't know what I was trying to sell.

I have sold many things to people here, I place transparency and honesty in these situations above all.
I will describe this saw and what has been done to it to the best of my knowledge.

This saw hung a ring, the P&C were replaced with new Meteor parts, caber rings. The carb is a new Tillotson.

The cylinder was installed with no base gasket and the squish came out to .022" measured at the pin.

The exhaust port was opened, the muffler matched to it and opened as well, the intake port enlarged slightly, timing of the ports was not changed.

Timing was advanced about .015" on the key.

This saw is not being sold as a "ported saw" I am not trying to be a builder that sells saws. take this information at face value.

It has three tanks through it and seems to be "waking up" quite well.

I am asking $550 shipped. If this thing blows up, fails mechanically etc, I will buy it back for the price you pay me.

I will add pictures in a bit