Trader history (0)

jockeydeuce

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That sucks, but like Maulhead said, at least you have recourse.

I can't get my head wrapped around people....Adulting isn't that difficult. I guess dishonesty is another issue. :(

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
damn jeff that sucks

Armbru84

Just trying to get by
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Buyer Beware

Well just figured I should give an update on this deal. Against my better judgment I agreed to buy the 064 and misc. spare stuff. I should of taken @Mastermind s advice http://opeforum.com/threads/be-careful-who-you-buy-from.4783/

This deal was fishy from the get go. I contacted the seller who tells me it's still for sale, it's mine if I want it....ok. He then states he wants money wired through Wal- mart at which time I know to walk away.I then contact the two other potential buyers that had posted they sent him a pm. also, to see if they were contacted by him and kind of warn them. One of which was ahead of me also. Neither had heard from the seller and #1 tells me he wants no part of it go ahead.

At this point I want no part of it either. The seller sends me his phone number, I call him we talk for a few minutes. He seems like a nice guy actually which made feel a little more at ease about doing the deal. He agrees to do a paypal transaction as goods and services. So I go for it.

This is now Wed. 12-28-16 I send the money and he tells me it will go out Thurs 12-29 or Fri. 12-30-16 at the latest and he will get me a tracking # asap. I contact him on Sat. 12-31-16 to see if it went out, he tells me no sorry it will go out Mon. 1-2-17 FOR SURE.... i hear nothing from him. I wait until Wed. 1-4-17 to see if it went out yet, he now says he has to wait until Fri. 1-6-17 when he gets paid to ship it at which time he also asks for my address again? WTF? I contact him Friday 1-6-17 evening once again to see if he has shipped once again. He now says sorry it's boxed up ready to go will go out tomorrow Sat. morning 1-7-17 FIRST THING. At this point I find it kind of amusing. So now it's Saturday morning 10 am. he calls me and tells me he doesn't have a box big enough LOL after telling me it was already boxed up the day before. I'm in the middle of putting brakes on a buddy's car in 15° weather so I blow him off I don't have time for this BS. He states he will get a bigger box first thing Mon. morning. 1-8-17 and ship it on that morning(today) I wait until 1:00 then send a message to check if it went out one last time hahaha:loel:I hear nothing back at 2:00 I'm done with this game. I send a message tell him keep it and refund the money. What a jackass (both of us). I knew better but I went against my common sense.

I opened a case with paypal we'll see what they do. If not I'll go to the credit card tied to my paypal and dispute it with them. You couldn't give me this saw at this point it's just go some bad juju on it...no thanks.

Sucks to read about this. Hope your able to get your funds back.

jk14

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks fellas. Yeah I don't get it. I mean if big if he's not a scammer, I just don't get how you tell someone your going to do something then just plain not stick to your word over and over. If I say I'm going to do something I stick to it... take it to the bank. I understand stuff happens and would work with a guy if he says hey I'm having issues give me a little. But when you BS me time and time again then flat out lie that's when I get pissed off. Grow up or shut up.

Last edited:

lwn9186

Super OPE Member
Local time
12:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Jeff this truly sucks, hope you get your money back. Don't cut the sob any slack!

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Makes a fella gun shy to deal with a newb. Ive never taken a chance on one when buying or selling. Not worth the risk or hassle.

Gary Courtney

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I received pm from brand new member offering me a 440 this morning!

Seth olson

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I talk to you on Saturday and you said it was fine if I went to the shop yesterday and got a bigger box the stuff was sent out right away this morning I tried contacting you yesterday and it was never shipped because you wouldn't answer my calls I am very sorry to upset you and I'm giving you a man-to-man apology I texted you numerous times and I never got a response I sent you the tracking number this morning and everything else along with a picture of the box at the post office I am deeply sorry I have had a lot of personal problems going on lately I've been away and not trying to lie to anybody or burn anybody I understand if no one wants to deal with me because this happened but everything is shipped and everything is good again a man to man apology I am sorry

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
11:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I talk to you on Saturday and you said it was fine if I went to the shop yesterday and got a bigger box the stuff was sent out right away this morning I tried contacting you yesterday and it was never shipped because you wouldn't answer my calls I am very sorry to upset you and I'm giving you a man-to-man apology I texted you numerous times and I never got a response I sent you the tracking number this morning and everything else along with a picture of the box at the post office I am deeply sorry I have had a lot of personal problems going on lately I've been away and not trying to lie to anybody or burn anybody I understand if no one wants to deal with me because this happened but everything is shipped and everything is good again a man to man apology I am sorry

Everyone has problems, or stuff going on in their lives. Repeatedly promising to do something that you lack the means to accomplish, is suspicious behavior at best.