soon to sell saws

smokey7

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Long story short I lost my job after I had my first child. Looking to see if there is any interest in my saws. Got a Jonny 630 fresh rebuild oem piston no gasket 200psi 70dl bar. Jonny 625 &630 parts saws. Got a craftsman echo 4.3a/vl 20" hard nose, echo 452vl 16" oregon, a stihl 011avt ,a ts 400 needs airfilter cover, Poulan 306a, Poulan 2000 he'll I got plastic honelites, echo hedge trimmers too much to lust really. Give me a idea if anyone wants them and I'll list pics as people ask and I get them off the shelves. All listed saws are runners and healthy.

smokey7

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's tough right now wife had complications from c section on bed rest so I have to be home to take care of her and baby. Anyone got jobs around here. Metro detroit area? She should be good to go in about a week.

Magic_Man

Oh Yea !
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I know the feeling , my employer shut down a month before my first was born. I would be interested in the poulan 2000 and maybe the Johnny's. Send me a PM and let me know what your thinking price wise.

smokey7

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thank you all for your replies. I have tons of stuff here I will sell. Bluebird lawn thatcher, hf Gas compactor, rototiller walk behind snowblowers, hydraulic press, as I mentioned I got alot of stuff and it's difficult to list it all.

smokey7

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm sure I can be back to work here soon. Don't need to sell everything just a few pieces. I don't feel good not having any money coming in every week. This is just to cover some expenses. I've been doing my side auto and small engine repair, but since these are mostly a hobby for me and all came broken and dead. I know I will find more again. Thank you all for shopping please come by again.

lwhaples

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Hoping to hear you have it all worked out,Soon.

smokey7

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That is exactly what happened. I took 1 week off after delivery. Then she pulled her stitches thru and had a gaping 4" wide open c section cut. I took off another week all on the up and up with proper requests. Then they wanted me to go outta town to install a machine. I expressed my concern leaving a bed ridden wife and new born. They told me if I didn't go I was fired. I couldn't leave her or trust anyone else so I said so be it. It is what is.

Jughead

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That is exactly what happened. I took 1 week off after delivery. Then she pulled her stitches thru and had a gaping 4" wide open c section cut. I took off another week all on the up and up with proper requests. Then they wanted me to go outta town to install a machine. I expressed my concern leaving a bed ridden wife and new born. They told me if I didn't go I was fired. I couldn't leave her or trust anyone else so I said so be it. It is what is.
damn man that sucks.better off not working for an employer that doesn't understand and best of luck replacing them.