High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Somedays you should not be permitted to touch a saw

redoakneck

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I broke the flange on a mint 385 cylinder taking the clutch off. Impact didn't get it so I tried a breaker bar and rope.

How did you do that???
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
5:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
lol the " builder " that shouldn't touch a saw that was on here is now gone what a worthless piece of *s-word and a thief I'm glad he is gone rip jmssaws you scum

Holy smokes...was out of town for a few months, really limiting my time on here...some stuff has gone down!!

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
5:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It has been a while since I've had a bad saw day. Was citing out at a friends ranch...lost ignition in one saw, broke the pull cord on a second, hit an angry piece of metal (logging cable) on a third with no extra chain...didn't have any other saws after that with me. It was time to quit for that day!!

2manyhounds

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
7:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Neighbor asked to borrow my saw Monday, nope but if you can wait till this weekend I can come over and drop it for you. Needless to say he was in a hurry, so I let him use my 32" b/c, he just dropped off the replacement today. Cut through the hinge on the far side and the tree twisted, crushed the saw, not other injuries. Kinda felt bad. I'm going to look the saw over this afternoon,see if there's enough left to repair.