High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Safety features are there for a reason!!!

Evanrude

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
10:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ouch! I've gotten my foot a couple times with canvas shoes on and it stings a little bit. Like said above, good thing it wasn't a blade or you would've had a really bad day.

radio

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ouch!

I would like to know how many people pick noodles out of the chain cover when it jams up while the saw is running and the chain brake off?

Not me! Sometimes I put the chain brake on and am still scared as chit pulling those things out! Chainsaws scare me!!!

But weedwackers pose no fear. Like the OP and others, I do stupid things with the string trimmer head while it is running. After seeing Milkman31's hand in post 1 I think I'll start cutting the power before I fix string jams ...

stihl saws

You can always justify another saw.
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I don't reach into the clutch cover. I've found if you pull loose what is exposed and pull the chain across a log a few times it'll free up.
I do the same thing myself, very carefully with the bar resting on a log.

stihl saws

You can always justify another saw.
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Good thing you didn't have a blade on! That does look painful way to learn a lesson
I hope I can remember it. Rather learn from your pain then my own.
That was my first thought seeing this. I use a blade pretty often. I won't be tipping it up and grabbing tangled vines anymore.