Trader history (3)

East/West CADaddict

Super OPE Member
Local time
4:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wish I still random ar lower receivers, BOXES of .223's, BOXES 5.56's to unload. Could've gone to your home had I known these were able to be traded. Still material for the 6.5 creedmore, which is not going anywhere. Built some sick varmint pew-pew's I won't get to enjoy. Going to Cali really did me dry. Not even dinner, pillow talk or calls the next morning. Not all BEST friends are the best. Thoses fires didn't help at all. View leaving Davenport on Highway 1 from side view mirror. My lesson in humanity.

Last edited:

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My buddy got a 395 from his dad that won't need much to get going. That is reason we don't need this one. I will say Johnnyblade Nick is a great guy to deal with and sold me a sweet and clean 350 with some upgrades that is a slick little deal of a saw.

I am surprised this saw hasn't sold yet!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
3:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My buddy got a 395 from his dad that won't need much to get going. That is reason we don't need this one. I will say Johnnyblade Nick is a great guy to deal with and sold me a sweet and clean 350 with some upgrades that is a slick little deal of a saw.

I am surprised this saw hasn't sold yet!

Thanks Eric! I sill miss that saw, it was strong as hell. Ill get an OE top end and build another one again!

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nobody needing an orange powersaw ported by one of the best in the business?? It's gonna need some tinsel and garland to make it pretty. But what the hell Rattler's are for running anyhow!!

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
3:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Man, I would absolutely LOVE to have this saw...just don't have play funds right now...unless you want to trade for a snotty echo hybrid lol
Hey Dom, good offer but not looking to trade at this time.

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Glad to hear! I've got all of the parts I need for a 395 on my bench. She's getting a mopar'd muffler mod. Lower end is good and piston is perfect. Bad decomp valve was her main demise.... Easy one. Excited to see her run. Should be a great setup for the owner who wants to mill with her.

Merry Christmas everyone!