Trader history (2)

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That part killed me on how the stihl is not environmentally friendly because he has to wash the flippy caps out with gas:facepalm: I guess his has never heard of a brush or maybe blowing on it.

And I'm sorry not trying to bash the guy to hard but man he leaves the door wide open.

I only watched that video in bits & pieces, my attention span is not long enough to watch the entire thing, so skipped threw it to see the saw cutting is all, when the talking started again, I fast forwarded or rewound to see the saw cutting.

Yeah I have two paint brushes in my small tool box I brush dirt & debris off around the caps, when refueling, only takes a second or two, always need to touch up the chain or something on the saw tween tanks, so the tool box is handy....

Tree guy I helped last summer, his 880 needed refueling, I had my brush on my back pocket since I just refueled my 461, I flipped the cap up (only, didn't open it yet) on his 880, he starts yelling don't open it don't open it, need to brush it 1st. Whipped out my brush and swiped it a few times, like that huh?

He was speechless then, I told him this is not my 1st spin on the mary-go-round... tell me to refuel a saw, retune it, or swap chains, touch up the chain, you don't need to look over my shoulder. I ain't one of the $10 per high school kids you hire.... he agreed....:cool:

Last edited:

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I only watched that video in bits & pieces, my attention span is not long enough to watch the entire thing, so skipped threw it to see the saw cutting is all, when the talking started again, I fast forwarded or rewound to see the saw cutting.

Yeah I have two paint brushes in my small tool box I brush dirt & debris off around the caps, when refueling, only takes a second or two, always need to touch up the chain or something on the saw tween tanks, so the tool box is handy....

Tree guy I helped last summer, his 880 needed refueling, I had my brush on my back pocket since I just refueled my 461, I flipped the cap up (only, didn't open it yet) on his 880, he starts yelling don't open it don't open it, need to brush it 1st. Whipped out my brush and swiped it a few times, like that huh?

He was speechless then, I told him this is not my 1st spin on the mary-go-round... tell me to refuel a saw, retune it, or swap chains, touch up the chain, you don't need to look over my shoulder. I ain't one of the $10 per high school kids you hire.... he agreed....:cool:
Deal, $11 it is:aplastao:.
Not this again.... :facepalm: :eusa_doh:

:eek:
What's funny is another member and I were hanging out right after the flippys were talked about in that other thread and he was having a heck of a time with the one on my 200t, I just laughed and said you must be retarded too:beer-toast1:.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

What's funny is another member and I were hanging out right after the flippys were talked about in that other thread and he was having a heck of a time with the one on my 200t, I just laughed and said you must be retarded too:beer-toast1:.

What is that old saying....

birds_of_a_feather_436753.jpg

LOL... just joking here, no harm no fowl....

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Must be

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

A rag or a gloved finger works well too.